what's the silliest thing anyone has done whilst out MotorHoming

michele

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE]michele - 2006-07-28 1:06 AM How about I start ......................... Waving at a Mobile library HEHE[/QUOTE] Mobile library? How about ice cream vans, police vans, the obligatory white delivery van, ambulances and the most impressive of all - a prison van!! david

Although my husband does not play he loves & laughs at all the replies keep them coming ................in between feeds & nappy changes and being on my own with the children all day I have found that I have other human adults to talk to it certainly helps my day ......... thank you all.........

Guest starspirit
To avoid leaving another step behind when we had rear door vans we tethered the step to the bumper. Only after we had driven about 10 miles one day did someone overtake and point to the rear of the van. When we eventually stopped the step was 2 inches lower than it used to be, but it was level

Guest starspirit
Same rear door van - so how about sitting on the step with the door open whilst taking photos of the classic cars following. Don't ya just miss the good old days when we were all slightly crazy and health and safety had not been invented?

He reversed into a massive mound of mud covered by grass whilst taking our daughter to pony camp for the week......... Still must not blame him really the little one was having a fit at the time he missed the turning........a very nice man came took it away and repaired all of the back of it.............. men World war three would have started if it was me he he

Forgeting to turn the gas off at the bottle and the fridge off too before driving back from Lincoln the other week. I only discovered my cock-up three days later after the poor fridge had been trying to cool the world because we peg the dorr open by about 4 inches to keep it fresh, DOHHH!!! :$ D.

Guest starspirit
Driving through a country garage forecourt with a very long CB aerial on the roof and breaking 2 flourescent light tubes. Didn't half make a racket as they hit the roof! Garage owner not very pleased but we didn't stop to argue the point.

No Michelle, we emptied all the food out when we got back home, cleaned the fride out and pegged the door open but didn't notice that the igniter was still switched on and so was the gas so the fride just kept running trying to cool the whole world, a little beyond the normal expectations for a small three way camper fridge really! D.

The Mrs was sat on the side step when she commanded me to put a certain tape in the Radio/Casette in the dashboard. To make it work I have to turn the ignition partly ON. So the step retracts ................ That's teach the bossy so and so!

I Done better than that just have aFAT friend stand on one said step whilst starting the engine ...totally done it ,,,,,,,,,,now we have to remember to put it in everytime ..................as well as all the other pre checks

Guest starspirit
Waddya mean - naughty boy? Who ME? Why? Still on the pills are you Michelle? Tell me, dear how do they help you? Tell us all about it and then we can all have a good laugh! I can't remember why I take mine because at my age it's so bl**** hard to remember anything. I'll see if 'er indoors can remember. Goodnight Michelle.

Archived