what's the silliest thing anyone has done whilst out MotorHoming

michele

[QUOTE]michele - 2007-06-16 10:11 PM Ok this is funny come on you new lot add to it.[/QUOTE]

O.K. Delivered a massive load to a company on an artic. Went through a low bridge to get to the company. Unloaded and then went out the same way to do the next and last drop, then home so a short day was in sight.

WRONG!!!, got stuck under the bridge - how was I suppose to know that the wagon had increased in height after dropping off the 1st large weight!!.7 Hours later parked up and dropped the next load the following morning.

DOH!!!! my brian hurts

Thai

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest caraprof

Mine was whilst still caravanning last year when we had a week in Aberaeron in west Wales (super part of the world, like Cornwall but without the throngs).

We towed with my wife's car, a Nissan X-Trail and I decided to wash it at the local garage, which had one of those power-jet thingummies.

I sprayed it all over including the roof, which of course you can't see as it's quite tall and when I saw the dashboard covered in foam I realised that it would have been better if I'd closed the sunroof.

Fortunately, no harm was done!

Got ready to leave an Aire in Brittany and did all the normal checks before setting off. [red][b](Was in a bit of a rush)[/b][/red] About five minutes down the road I shouted to my daughter to pass me a bottle of water and there was no reply, I first thought she was sulking, then realised we had left her at the Aire. She was 12 years old and I had told her to go and sit in the back out of the way and out of the way of our 15 year old son (stop them squabbling) (Yes, I do know she should have been in a front seat with a seat belt) I hadn't realised she had decided to be helpful and get rid of the rubbish bag before we left. We hastily returned to the site to find a small crowd of concerned fellow motorhomers surrounding my daughter who had told them not to worry, "they will notice soon and come back" :$

Archived