Insurance Quotes

kelly58

New motorhome due next week so need to insure it I have always insured with Safeguard and been satisfied , but as the new motorhome has Fiat Camper Assist for 2 years additional breakdown cover is not required which is included with Safeguard .There new premium is I quote £388 comp / protected / legal cover. I have just spoken to Saga and without breakdown cover , but with comp / protected / Legal cover  and the same excess on both policies Saga quote £277. Has anyone on here any experience with Saga. The C&CC was quoted as high as £460 for the same cover.

Guest JudgeMental
Tape up your letterbox or be prepared to be SPAMMED into oblivion...took me 3 years to prevent saga spamming us, awful company *-)

JudgeMental - 2013-03-19 2:33 PMTape up your letterbox or be prepared to be SPAMMED into oblivion...took me 3 years to prevent saga spamming us, awful company *-)

I do anyway its a way of life what really is winding me up every day is being rung up by the Energy Grant Advisory Service when I have politeley and abusively asked to have my number removed from their data base even TPS doe's not deter these morons , luckily I have caller display so now do not answer their calls.

May be of help ? (Or just add to the confusion ?)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We helped you find a motorhome insurance quote last year and would love to help again.

One page, one form, multiple quotes: www.quotiva.co.uk/motorhome

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rgds

lennyhb - 2013-03-19 4:18 PM

I have both our cars insured with Saga not had any claims, have found them helpful and easy to deal with, spam mail has dropped dramatically since taking out a policy with them. Motorhome is insured with Comfort.

Seconded Lenny, we have car, motorhome and home all insured with saga following research last year.

All premiums matched the best on offer and I have haggled 2 of the three down significantly.

Motorhome comprehensive £218, legal protection £26, European breakdown/recovery 'plus' £90.

No spam required from Saga as they have most of my business for the moment.

Have to agree, just renewed OH car with Saga, was able to haggle down, and saved £100.00 on renewal . He had a rear shunt last year, and service was very good, replacement car was delivered, and claim was dealt with very quickly. Had simular with my car, (with another company)

and was a lot more hassle, and cost a lot in phone calls to an 0845 no!! . Had less junk mail from them since going with them!!

PJay

For all those who announce they are insured with Saga and get no spam, I'm afraid you're somewhat missing Eddie's point! It is those who made the fatal mistake of once asking them for a quote and NOT taking it up that the nuisance mail affects. So, just wait and see what happens if you switch!

We are still being pursued by them for insurance for a car we bought about 10 years ago! We never insured it with Saga, because they wouldn't provide a sample policy with their quote, and I've been unable to "switch off" their posting machine even since. Saga = bin! (Well, recycling :$, really!)

If its any help we got 10 days FREE with Caravan Guard while we decided which company to go for, the quote was very reasonable for the year but decided to stay with safeguard and pay the extra £52 balance difference.

Its due 10th next month so we will be shopping around Im going to get quotes from Comfort, Caravan Guard and Safeguard. Saga are pests!! they were sending me quotes up to 5 years after we moved from a house into a bungalow !! how Dont ask me!! but the quotes were still for a 3 bed semi and were in a detached bungalow!! :-S

Brian Kirby - 2013-03-19 6:28 PM

For all those who announce they are insured with Saga and get no spam, I'm afraid you're somewhat missing Eddie's point! It is those who made the fatal mistake of once asking them for a quote and NOT taking it up that the nuisance mail affects. So, just wait and see what happens if you switch)

Used to get bucket loads of spam mail from them, since having policies only get a letter about once every 3 months. I can live with that as they saved me 200 quid a year.

lennyhb - 2013-03-19 11:57 PM

Brian Kirby - 2013-03-19 6:28 PM

For all those who announce they are insured with Saga and get no spam, I'm afraid you're somewhat missing Eddie's point! It is those who made the fatal mistake of once asking them for a quote and NOT taking it up that the nuisance mail affects. So, just wait and see what happens if you switch)

Used to get bucket loads of spam mail from them, since having policies only get a letter about once every 3 months. I can live with that as they saved me 200 quid a year.

My mother used to get loads.

sent this to their complaints dept - got a reply apologising & haven't had any since :D

Sent to Saga Customer relations - complaints

You are sending all sorts of marketing letters to my mother "ADDRESS".

She is 92 years old, partially sighted, hasn't driven, hasn't had a caravan, hasn't had a holiday etc etc for 20 years & doesn't need ANY of your services.

Would you please stop sending ALL marketing mail to her & confirm to me by e-mail that this has been done.

Thank you, e-mail address

Archived