Elitist Snobbery

Noodles

Guest pelmetman

I know what it means :D..........Nothing = non.............Eventuated = event ;-)

It describes when any of the usual suspects seize power..........It becomes a Non event >:-)

Lord Braykewynde - 2013-03-25 10:39 AM

Surely there's no elite snobs on this forum still?

I'm shocked 8-)

Lordy, are you back??? And there was me thinking you were dead or something. Have you been thrown of the PC Forum again???

pelmetman - 2013-03-25 7:26 AM

I know what it means :D..........Nothing = non.............Eventuated = event ;-)

It describes when any of the usual suspects seize power..........It becomes a Non event >:-)

Dave

You for Prime Minister then :D or are you really the one, in disguise, and that Sue is really Sam

:D

Could I park my motorhome outside your house the next time I visit London :D I'm sure your neighbour at number 11 won't mind.

Dave225 - 2013-03-25 5:54 PM

Lord Braykewynde - 2013-03-25 10:39 AM

Surely there's no elite snobs on this forum still?

I'm shocked 8-)

Lordy, are you back??? And there was me thinking you were dead or something. Have you been thrown of the PC Forum again???

Hello Dave ;-)

No, not dead and I've never been thrown off the PC forum ever although some time ago I did have one or two nice emails off His Moddyship :-S I lost my password to that forum but haven't bothered to retrieve it because not much happens on there these days :-(

I did get booted off UKCampsite though about five years ago. I barely lasted 24 hours. Long story but I didn't do anything wrong.

Most of my time these last 7 months or so have been spent on the Caravan Club forum when online but I've had more important issues to deal with since the end of last summer when Her Ladyship was diagnosed with bowel cancer. It's been a long haul but the old dutch is hopefully getting there although it could still be a long way to go. All depends on the outcome of the MRI at the QE liver unit in the next couple of weeks.

Archived