Fiamma 2-3 Bike Cover.

harry the horse

Purchased one last year and yes, our bikes are now lovely and clean after a journey.

My only problem has been the rack on my MH is quite high and to fit the cover nice and tight I need to stand on steps to fit it properly. The rack was fitted by the previous owner and I am loathe to replace it with a lower one as it would leave the original mounting holes.

Yes we have one ,really good ,keeps the bikes clean and dry .When abroad we don't put it on every time if we are only moving short distances .We have the Fiamma one with the front pocket in,for putting the hazard board in ,saves messing about with bungee straps.

Our Fiamma bike cover was one of the worst things we have ever bought, waste of a lot of money. Try

TaylorMade screen covers, they have a webb site, they have a much superer bike cover made from quality fabric. We found there service to be excellent

Had my Fiamma 2-3 bike cover for nearly 10 years before the zip died. Replaced it with a "Taylormade" and really wish I hadn't. Although the Taylormade material is more substantial the design is in my opinion not very good (rather basic) and the fastenings not very efficient.

Mike P

Archived