MMM May issue

Lucie Cranfield

To all MMM subscribers,

I am delighted to let you know that the May issue of MMM has been collected by Royal Mail today and it will be with you early next week, before the official on-sale date of 4th April.

We hope you enjoy the latest issue and have a wonderful Easter.

If you don't subscribe to MMM - you can get the May issue now http://tinyurl.com/c53lqpr

Travelling away? Read a digital copy on your travels - visit www.pocketmags.com and search for MMM.

Thanks,

Lucie

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help but I would like to read the offline MMM on my netbook which has Win 7. I have downloaded the free copy and can read it online but the offline reader just shows the cover and will not open. Please don't ask ne to contact pocketmags as they have not replied to the three emails I have sent, they are only interested in the revenue and have no customer service, or is there another site I can purchase the digital edition?

Many thanks for the reply,

the boss had a go again today and she has it working (in a fasion) it does flicker a bit but I can now open the pages offline. I will try it with the next MMM as we will be away in Europe from Sunday for the next six months, first time abroad with the MH as we have only every used it for weekends. Not sure if we are Mad!!!

Archived