BT Fleet services,anyone used them.

Guest 1footinthegrave

Guest 1footinthegrave
Just wondered if anyone had any experience of BT fleet service work, my logic being they are more likely to be up to speed with vans than the average garage. Having had a very bad experience with my local "trusted" garage last year, I'm looking for an alternative, so any info appreciated as regards quality of work, pricing etc, ;-)

i have been using the BT fleet garage in Perth for over ten years. Always had good service for my camper and my family cars. Prices are better than other garages, suggest you look at the website www.btfleet.com.

Guest 1footinthegrave
Thanks for that, yes I have looked at their site a few days ago, and sent an email inquiry for work I need carrying out, sadly no reply though. :-(

Used them for 8 years, Birmingham and Walsall garages. Experts at all types of vehicles, fully trained mechanics, many with their own motorhomes. Used by AA, Gas Board and many other fleet vehicle operators. Would not consider going anywhere else.

In March this year I had a full service and MOT for £208.99.

I find it easier to phone their service centre 0800 032 0012. They will ask you for your vehicle details, mileage and the type of service/MOT you require and then quote you a price.

I have used BT Fleet several times over the past few years and would add my good comments regarding their work and attitude. I found them professional and friendly - they were quite prepared to discuss any queries that I had. And they have no need to tout for business.

Cattwg :-D

Guest 1footinthegrave
Just to thank everyone one again, I will be phoning them to get it booked in at Shrewsbury tomorrow, thanks again, Mike.

Guest JudgeMental
I called Wimbledon branch yesterday and price OK for an entrim but you have to leave the van with them for the day as chap said the BT fleet vans take priority... This a bit awkward as I thought I would just go into wimbeldon for a few hours and have a look around the shops. May go elsewhere.....

Guest 1footinthegrave
JudgeMental - 2013-04-09 7:42 AM

I called Wimbledon branch yesterday and price OK for an entrim but you have to leave the van with them for the day as chap said the BT fleet vans take priority... This a bit awkward as I thought I would just go into wimbeldon for a few hours and have a look around the shops. May go elsewhere.....

I've heard the Natural History Museum is well worth a look, and can easily take up a day ;-)

JudgeMental - 2013-04-09 7:42 AM

I usually arrive about 8am and then go into Birmingham for a spot of breakfast, some shopping and maybe lunch. The workshop text/call me on my mobile to when they have finished. If they know you are waiting they tend to prioritise your job sheet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1footinthegrave

Just an update,

telephoned the BT fleet number given on their website on Monday, told would need to fill in an online quote request, duly done, message to say would be communicated to by the end of the next working day, absolutely zilch, left it another day, called the help line, spoke to a bloke that said I was on the system and confirmed they had my correct contact details, said they had and they were waiting to hear back from the workshop, and promised contact yesterday ( Thursday ) today Friday and still bugger all from them. 8-) but the one bright spot was at no time was I put through to Mumbai. So back to the drawing board unless anyone has a recommended garage in the Gwynedd area.

Guest 1footinthegrave
nowtelse2do - 2013-04-19 3:42 PM

Try your local bus garage Mike. I'm surprised at BTs responce to you unless someone there is looking in on chatterbox. :D

Dave

Yes that did occur to me, John47 may the service manager. :D :D

Guest 1footinthegrave
johnnerontheroad - 2013-04-19 6:56 PM

Try you local council I get mine done by Durham CC, no problems and a good job.

Dave

As far as I'm aware ours only do MOT's but I will check them out on Monday,thanks,MIke

1footinthegrave - 2013-04-19 7:02 PM

johnnerontheroad - 2013-04-19 6:56 PM

Try you local council I get mine done by Durham CC, no problems and a good job.

Dave

As far as I'm aware ours only do MOT's but I will check them out on Monday,thanks,MIke

That's what I thought until I asked, they need the money to keep lads in work.

Dave

Archived