Monkey bike - Clive are you out there?

Mel B

Clive Just noticed a comment about your 'new' monkey bike on another posting ... have you ordered it yet? What about one for Jane? Go on, tell us how you're getting on ... we were all terribly sad about your original ones being nicked and would love to know how it's all progressing. Mel B

Hi Mel, The plan is to be re-equipped in time for Malvern. Come and find us and have a look for yourself. XX Clive PS, as you are into digital photography have a look at the bottom of the page on this link :- http://www.aqwc55.dsl.pipex.com/nature%2520notes%2520photo%2Cs.htm

Clive I'd love to be able to come to Malvern but unfortunately this is the last weekend at home before we go to France so we'll be getting sorted for that and doing all those little jobs at home that need doing. As it'd be a 360 mile round trip I don't think just popping down for the day is an option either unfortunately! Love the photos, I was trying to work out how many frogs were involved in the cuddle! Getting a digital camera was one of the best things I ever did, I don't worry about the cost when I want to take snaps, specially of our pooches. We were in floods of tears yesterday - my husband had put some of my digital photos of our dogs on to a DVD and we had a look at the outcome - upsetting to see them, especially Piggy (the last one that we lost in March) but if I hadn't changed to digital I wouldn't have had anything like the number of wonderful pictures to look at. My camera also does digital videoing so to see Piggy jumping around in the sea and enjoying herself was an absolute treasure. It's so easy to forget all the things that they did that make you smile. If anyone out there is considering going digital - do it, you really won't regret it - just go for one with an optical zoom which zooms in properly to the subject (not digital zoom - it just crops the picture to enlarge the image), they can be bought quite cheaply nowadays. In years to come, or even at the end of your holidays, you'll forget some of what you've seen, being able to take snaps as and when you feel, even if you don't send them away to be printed off, they are a great 'memory' for you. Sorry, I know I'm digressing but why not!??

Archived