Fitting TV aerial to Burstner Ixeo Time 585

Guest machra

Guest machra
Hi - has anyone fitted, or had fitted a Teleco Teleplus X2, or a Status 550, TV aerial to a Burstner Ixeo Time 585? I am looking at fitting one to the new van and it would be nice to know exactly where abouts it protrudes into the wardrobe (surmising that it does of course).

I am not familiar with your model but I have a Burstner. The wardrobe is on the UK near side and the Status aerial is more susceptible to low branches (as I found out a couple of years ago).

Unless you are spending most of your time abroad, bear this in mind ..... if at all possible.

Hi kev , had the status 550 fitted at the dealer and is a good bit of kit, tried it out with our tv and did not have to adjust the ariel at all, whether that is pure luck i am not sure, It is situated behind the lounge wall at about a quarter of the way along from the back wall hope this helps, we are off in the morning for the week so will PM you when we get back, enjoy rudders.

Guest machra
Thanks for all the replies. Enjoy yr week away Rudders. Not managed to get mine off the drive as yet due to other commitments. I'll wait for your pm.

Archived