Dometic air con

Mickydripin

Hi all,

For the last week I have been trying to get a problem sorted on my Habitation air con it is a Dometic unit.

Today I rang the phone number on there site and they said that I should email there tecnical department on tecnical@dometic.com this I did and it was returned via the postmaster as not known.

I rang Dometic again and she said try again on tecnical@dometic.co.uk as it may have not been changed over what ever that means so I did and the same thing happend again.

So! I rang Dometic again and said you are giving me the wrong email address so what did the B--ch do she cut me off.

SO much for Dometic customer service.!!!!!!!!!.

Would I go back to or recomend Dometic again? NO Chance!!!

After making four premium rate calls and spending almost two hours on my computer writing emails where have I got "Nowhere"!

On the first phone call she said that she would get a tecnical adviser to ring me back that has not happend.

Has anybody enybody else had this problem with Dometic does customer service or tecnical service exsist .

Mike.

Hi Mike

Never easy, is it? :-) Yes, they do exist, but they are very short staffed. The best guy to contact seems to be Carl Perry, who is a fridge engineer and I believe familiar with the A/C units. Try 0844 626 0130, or e-mail carl.perry@dometic.com You may be lucky and catch him on the phone. If by e-mail, you may have to wait a day or so for a reply. He's a good guy, and will try to help, or will put you in touch with someone who can, but the staffing problem does leave him running to stand still.

Dear Mickydripin

I had a big problem with a Dometic fridge which was under warranty, and is now resolved.

If you try Sylmar Services Ltd. a .man named Martin Beer Tel. 01630 695549 located at Market Drayton

Try john.harvey@dometic.com Who is Service Manager UK & Ireland.

Best of luck.

Try technical@dometic.co.uk spelling is important with email addresses.

Thanks all,

Dave I did try the above and also the one ending .com but both were returned

they may be busy but there was no reason whatsoever for being rude.

I will try the other people that have been mentioned.

My unit is a couple of weeks out of the warranty (March 2013) and I should have got in touch with them when I returned from holiday last September but before I went away I had an opperation For bowel cancer and had more urgent things to sort out when I got back and forgot all about it.

Mike.

technical @ dometic.co.uk

Mail servers found for domain:

- smtpin02.dometic.se (priority 20, ip address: 193.243.145.201)

- smtpin01.dometic.se (priority 10, ip address: 193.243.145.200)

Using mail server with lowest priority number:

- smtpin01.dometic.se (priority 10, ip address: 193.243.145.200)

Mailserver identification:

smtpout01.dometic.se ESMTP MailMarshal (v7.1.2.5326) Ready

E-mail address is valid

MX record about dometic.co.uk exists.Connection succeeded to smtpin01.dometic.se SMTP.220 smtpout01.dometic.se ESMTP MailMarshal (v7.1.2.5326) Ready

> HELO verify-email.org 250 smtpout01.dometic.se Hello verify-email.org (193.243.145.200)

> MAIL FROM: =250 NOOP

> RCPT TO: =250 recipient ok

email address is fine.

Mickydripin - 2013-04-18 11:13 PM

Thanks all,

My unit is a couple of weeks out of the warranty (March 2013) and I should have got in touch with them when I returned from holiday last September but before I went away I had an opperation For bowel cancer and had more urgent things to sort out when I got back and forgot all about it.

Mike.

Mike, my point was that in your original posting you had missed the "h" out of technical twice suggesting to me that you had perhaps done the same in trying to email them.

D.

Dave Newell - 2013-04-19 7:43 AM

Mickydripin - 2013-04-18 11:13 PM

Thanks all,

Mike.

Mike, my point was that in your original posting you had missed the "h" out of technical twice suggesting to me that you had perhaps done the same in trying to email them

Hi all.

I Have tried but am getting this message I know what it says but can anyone tell me what it means.

Quote: Remote said 5 54 5,7,1, Your server are blacklisted and in brackets: (BODY)

Mike.

What email account are you emailing them from? Without seeing the full transcription it looks like the server you are sending from has been blacklisted. This sometimes happens with Hot mail/Yahoo/GMail servers. Try sending again (and again if necessary) as the servers are clustered and you should get a different one.

Micky, make sure you a have a subject entry and use a spell checker on rest of email. It is being picked up as spam, probably because of spelling mistakes which are typical of spam type emails.

Message cannot be accepted, spam rejection

Message is probably spam.

What email account are you emailing them from? Without seeing the full transcription it looks like the server you are sending from has been blacklisted. This sometimes happens with Hot mail/Yahoo/GMail servers.

Hi sean,

My server is Sky so it should be ok

Archived