One for Henry.....

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental
lennyhb - 2013-04-18 4:41 PM

Blimey I need a stiff drink I'm in shock, that's twice in one day Henry has agreed with someone on this forum. :D

Naw...it wont last..Just been talking to my son at swansea Uni and its the first day the sun has been out in 2 years and its not raining! :D

JudgeMental - 2013-04-18 4:41 PM

Ha ha ha really? I like their swing out bike rack its the dogs...... :-D

At a price Judge; I think I've found a fabricator who can make me one locally Judge; when I get a sketch to him I'll see what he will charge,

watch this space?

alan b

JudgeMental - 2013-04-18 4:51 PM

lennyhb - 2013-04-18 4:41 PM

Blimey I need a stiff drink I'm in shock, that's twice in one day Henry has agreed with someone on this forum. :D

Naw...it wont last..Just been talking to my son at swansea Uni and its the first day the sun has been out in 2 years and its not raining! :D

Ok lets get two things staight. First that is a least a years agreements gone in one day and if i do not agree with you the answer is simple, you are wrong. Second Eddie I do not live anywhere remotely near Swansea, in fact most who live in North Wales do not even regard it as Wales, oh your son is at the wrong uni, Cardiff much better.

Guest JudgeMental
snowie - 2013-04-18 5:20 PM

JudgeMental - 2013-04-18 4:41 PM

Ha ha ha really? I like their swing out bike rack its the dogs...... :-D

At a price Judge; I think I've found a fabricator who can make me one locally Judge; when I get a sketch to him I'll see what he will charge,

watch this space?

alan b

Very interested Alan...Hugh has bought that one in video. when he gets it maybe he can take some pics of fixings etc... and you can pass details on to fabricator. it is alloy so light weight

Dont worry about H Hugh, he is our resident misery and it dont take long for his true colors to come out:-D and i think its common knowledge how pig ignorant the northern welsh are....seems it rubs of on incomers

Oh dear i really am beginning to think Eddie is jealous and I guess I would be to if i had to live around London. Still perhaps he likes the polution, the traffic jams, making sure you lock the house up and setting all the burglar alarms every time you go out. Still off for a walk now by the river, sun is shining again although still some wind, looking out of my office window at the mountains. Guess you prefer looking at other houses Eddie, still never mind one day you may be able to move somewhere decent.

Guest JudgeMental

I think the natives have mistaken H for a sheep once to often....

We live in a private road with no houses opposite, view over woods and parkland. London best city in the world! with property prices to match..everyone wants to live here. Theatre, cinema, shopping, history, restaurants, museums..you name it london has it. Love it! could not live anywhere else...... :-D

Have been to theatre twice last month a few shows coming up....nice Japanese restuarant the other night.....have seen all the 10 nominated Oscar movies. V&A next week for David Bowie exhibition ( sold out), Freedom pass meaning free travel, trains, trams, tube and bus....1.5 hrs from euro tunnel.

Downside from my perspective, not a particularly safe place for cycling....no other nation knocks their capital city like the English it's bizzare :D

Must rush, oft to Simpsons in the strand for lunch with my daughter.....

Guest 1footinthegrave
rupert123 - 2013-04-19 10:46 AM

Oh dear i really am beginning to think Eddie is jealous and I guess I would be to if i had to live around London. Still perhaps he likes the polution, the traffic jams, making sure you lock the house up and setting all the burglar alarms every time you go out. Still off for a walk now by the river, sun is shining again although still some wind, looking out of my office window at the mountains. Guess you prefer looking at other houses Eddie, still never mind one day you may be able to move somewhere decent.

Yes Eddie, come and join the Gogs. just remember your wellies and rain coat though, they'll come in handy. :D

Snowdonia is the wettest area in Cymru with average annual totals exceeding 3000 mm.one of the reasons a big sliding door is not a good idea here :D but it's only around 340 miles to Dover. ;-)

JudgeMental - 2013-04-19 11:31 AM

I think the natives have mistaken H for a sheep once to often....

We live in a private road with no houses opposite, view over woods and parkland. London best city in the world! with property prices to match..everyone wants to live here. Theatre, cinema, shopping, history, restaurants, museums..you name it london has it. Love it! could not live anywhere else...... :-D

Have been to theatre twice last month a few shows coming up....nice Japanese restuarant the other night.....have seen all the 10 nominated Oscar movies. V&A next week for David Bowie exhibition ( sold out), Freedom pass meaning free travel, trains, trams, tube and bus....1.5 hrs from euro tunnel.

Downside from my perspective, not a particularly safe place for cycling....no other nation knocks their capital city like the English it's bizzare :D

Yep, thought so nightmare. Used to live in london Eddie, loved it when i was twenty, while ago now, still love to visit for a day but live anywhere in SE England no thanks. Agree best capital city in the world but as i said nice to visit. You seem to like towns and the comforts they provide, fair enough, we prefer the country, especially the mountains these days. As for your shows etc. been their done that, moved on to better things.

JudgeMental - 2013-04-19 11:31 AM

Naw, not impressed Eddie, been to both the Grand Divan and the bar their, forget what it is called. They even lost their single michelin star some time ago and now serve chips.

Guest JudgeMental
Ha ha ha...I though most dodgy second hand car dealers on the run choose Spain.....That you in you wisdom choose north wales speaks volumes :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived