MMM June issue

Lucie Cranfield

To all MMM subscribers,

I am delighted to let you know that the June issue of MMM has been collected by Royal Mail this morning and is on its way to you.

A copy of this issue has landed on my desk this morning and I'm sure you'll be delighted with it. It includes a FREE Glorious Devon guide, you can also win a complete makeover for your 'van worth £3,800 and there's pages of fantastic travel, motorhome tests, buying advice and practical information.

If you don't subscribe, you can order this copy by clicking here - http://tinyurl.com/ckcacuf

Thanks,

Lucie :-D

Lucie Cranfield - 2013-04-26 12:42 PM

To all MMM subscribers,

I am delighted to let you know that the June issue of MMM has been collected by Royal Mail this morning and is on its way to you.

Lucie :-D

Well I tried to sample the digital version; clicked on the PC and Mac icon and got nothing, no 42 page version. What do I do?

I'd like to move from hard copy to digital, on laptop at moment and iPad soon, so how do I get to try before I buy?

thanks alan b

snowie - 2013-04-28 11:25 AM
Lucie Cranfield - 2013-04-26 12:42 PMTo all MMM subscribers,I am delighted to let you know that the June issue of MMM has been collected by Royal Mail this morning and is on its way to you. Lucie :-D
Well I tried to sample the digital version; clicked on the PC and Mac icon and got nothing, no 42 page version. What do I do?I'd like to move from hard copy to digital, on laptop at moment and iPad soon, so how do I get to try before I buy?thanks alan b

Hello Snowie - whereabouts on the site did you click the icon? We've had a quick check and all seem to be linking through correctly.

They take you here, which might make life simpler: http://www.pocketmags.com/viewmagazine.aspx?titleid=666&title=MMM

Archived