Private mail

Brian Kirby

Am I doing this wrong?  Compose private mail to correspondent, and "press" submit.

Mail stays in outbox.  I don't seem to be able to control when it goes from the outbox, although it eventually appears in the sent items box.

I have received a few duplicate copies, I assume the result of others being unsure whether the mail has actually been "sent" and giving "submit" another prod for luck.

Could some kind soul please explain how one can tell the mail has, actually, gone?

Thanks

[QUOTE]Brian Kirby - 2006-07-31 6:06 PM

Am I doing this wrong?  Compose private mail to correspondent, and "press" submit.

Mail stays in outbox.  I don't seem to be able to control when it goes from the outbox, although it eventually appears in the sent items box.

I have received a few duplicate copies, I assume the result of others being unsure whether the mail has actually been "sent" and giving "submit" another prod for luck.

Could some kind soul please explain how one can tell the mail has, actually, gone?

Thanks

[/QUOTE] Brian, I think the mail leaves your outbox the next time the recipient visits the site. Don

Well glad to see I am not the only one having the same trouble . Also still getting load of e mail blocking my box drives me mad . Everytime I try to read E mail off friend's up' pop's another forum moderator thingy .........I have changed on my control panel umpteenn times ..Give up now :-( perhaps it's something to do with this new layout .......which I find horrible ..not so easy to get back to forum :-(

Archived