aires sites

John swift

aires sites  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sambukashot - 2013-05-05 12:01 PM

Hi Rupert & Jean,

Does Gourdon aires have a drive over drain yet? and are the fresh water points free?

Thanks, Keith

Sorry Keith cannot remember. We were their two years ago on the way home, I have looked in my wifes motorhome diary and she only notes the electric was a euro for four hours, so that has gone up a bit. As it is a free aire would imaging they will charge for water but really do not know, was only their for one night so probably did not fill, we never travel with water in the tank. Robertandjean may know.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudgeMental - 2013-05-05 10:04 AM

bolero boy - 2013-05-03 7:32 PM

C

JudgeMental - 2013-05-03 1:00 PM

1 foot, The only time I will consider staying for a long time in one place is out of season in Spain. Primarily because I am on my own (wife still works) and prefer to be with my wife when touring...dont really like being alone but may as well be semi miserable in decent weather...

would be in Spain now with my mate Syd but to much going on, so September instead. We always "tour and stay" when we go long haul as its nice to relax at the end of a busy tour. and now that kids not with us we can do that again in the van. India at Christmas was great, planning Sri Lanka for this December.. Israel for June...and Italy for summer.. and as said Spain for September :-D

France/Spain for 4 months last Autumn, few spring trips here, Egypt/Jordan two weeks ago, south coast for two weeks now over for the moselle and then south to med via/bodesse/Garda/Venice/Florence/Pisa etc......back mid July then off to Fjiords, back for two weeks then .........boring being retired, but don't like to let on.n

Ps we like Aires, sites and wilding where appropriate, we also drive a coachbuilt but might get an A class or a PVC, we also drive a Swift which goes very well, layout suits us, sufficient payload for our needs and seems to be able to withstand 5 or 6 k touring miles each year.

Chris where did youn stay in Florence, as heading there first this year for part 2 of tuscany tour.....[/quote

Eddie, starting tour as I type from myferrylink ferry lounge (£19.50) lol.

Haven't got to thinking about Italy yet, heading first for Bruges then to Koblenz for a bit of the Moselle before heading south for some serious sunshine.

Back mid July, be good all! Will be keeping my eye on you.

Archived