How to organise mail (royal) if away for months

Hughmer

AliB - 2013-05-03 10:46 AM

There are lots of secretarial services companies who would be able to provide a bespoke service. For example a quick Google search would give you the following.

http://www.yell.com/s/secretarial+services-hemel+hempstead.html

Interesting, But why hemel Hempstead? Does the Op live in that area?

I used to live there, and looking at the address's given, a lot are just houses., I would not want any TOM, Dick or Harry to be opening my mail, and I don 't run a buisness,

PJay

Guest JudgeMental
PJay - 2013-05-03 12:18 PM

There are lots of secretarial services companies who would be able to provide a bespoke service. For example a quick Google search would give you the following.

I used to live there, and looking at the address's given, a lot are just houses., I would not want any TOM, Dick or Harry to be opening my mail, and I don 't run a buisness,

PJay

And having access to your banking details *-)

PJay - 2013-05-03 12:18 PM

PJay

The Op does not state his location so it was just a random selection.

Most small secretarial services companies are run by housewives from home. Probably very reasonably priced. Or you could use a solicitor with , presumably higher prices.

The reason given for the need of a mail opening service was to help to run a property business. There are plenty of property managers and estate agents who will run your property service. Presumably the Op is looking for a low cost solution so he will have to vet and then trust one of his local secretarial services.

Whoever is used, there will be a high degree of trust.

I've never had much of a problem using search engines so finding "A" secretarial bureau was not going to be too much of a challenge.

I am of course grateful for all your well meaning suggestions but as has been identified, I was looking for a low cost solution, and right at the beginning I said I didn't want to ask a friend.

The cost issue ruled out solicitors. I phoned 3 local to me who weren't kitted up to offer mailbox services. It's a space issue, and they tend to be in the better parts of town = higher rent. (I wonder what the rent is on Ducie Street? )

Estate Agents charge %rental and even "full management" would only provide services associated with a particular property. But in any case would I want an estate agent opening my mail? I.d.t.s!

The "ukpostbox" is novel, but I really would like to hear from someone who has personal experience of, and can recommend, a service provider

Archived