Are you crossing the channel this year?

Louise Cox

You could save yourself some money..............

If you subscribe to MMM (printed version) - you can receive some great discounts from three ferry operators. P&O, Wightlink and Condor Ferries offer between 5% and 10% discount to MMM subscribers.

For more information and how to book, please visit:

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/MMM-Members-Club/

Take a few minutes to view all of the discounts on offer to our subscribers - you could be missing out!

Kind regards

Louise Cox

MMM

I do find it frustrating that on-line subscribers do not qualify for member benefits. We choose to subscribe this way as we will be in southern Europe for 6 months later in the year.

We feel a little hard done by!

Mad Mitch

Basil - 2013-05-02 4:08 PM

To be honest the post is laughable! Most of the offers, including the ferry crossings, can be had for a far cheaper price from other vendors!

Bas

I think it's a bit unfair to say that drawing peoples' attention to discounts is " laughable "

These crossings are not compulsory - everyone is free to choose.

;-)

Guest JudgeMental
the NEC show offers which appear twice a year do indeed make this offer laughable :D

Guest JudgeMental
bolero boy - 2013-05-02 5:30 PM

Using Myferrytravel on Monday, 7m van, 2 people, lunchtime crossing....£19.50.

How bad's that! Can find My ferry link, but not my ferry travel. Have you a link Chris plse?

Guest 1footinthegrave

Just booked with P&O 50 days return crossing Dover Calais with a discount code advertised on their site, £69.40 ;-)

Although the poster above is correct they are using the sea france boats, Rodin and Berlioz, and I could have got it for £67.50 (!) couldn't see it for £40 return though :-(

Archived