Anyone coming to Hungary in Near Future?

Mike B.

Guest JudgeMental
just order on line and have them post to you.. where are you? I can call "gas it" for you, they are very good but would need to know the size.

I'm in Sarvar which is about 220km west from Budapest and 130 km south of Vienna.

I can't get anyone to post one out to me Judge-tried a number of caravan dealers but all say no delivery to Hungary! EU eh? Open frontiers etc.

I'll bear in mind that offer of Vienna-trouble is getting there to meet you-daft as it seems it's a 2hr+ journey. I'm thinking of ordering one on line to my daughters and have her post it out to me if all else fails

Thanks for replies guys-appreciated

Mike

PS the pipe I need is the standard 'Pigtail' Propane pipe from regulator to gas bottle-standard rh coupling one end and lh thread to go into bottle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2013-05-21 4:59 PM

Hi Mike, Last I heard I think you were fixed up. Just checking to be on the safe side.

Dave

Yeah >:-)..................he's trying to fix a date with MelB :D

Hi all

Thanks for the offers-situation is:

Pipe is en route for Sarvar but at present hasn't arrived. Hoping it will arrive soon but to be fair, they have had 4 bank holidays in last 3 weeks and unlike the UK they are not always on a Monday! Hopefully will arrive soon as stuff I sent to UK from here only took 4 days so fingers crossed it will arrive soon.

I'll post when it does to let you know the outcome in case you are ever in the same situation

Thanks to all

Mike

PS Mel B never did reply or turn up for that matter...............................wonder if it was something I said?! :-D

Hi Mike, Will have a look on here about 12pm tomorrow, if you still need one it gives me the afternoon to go and get one, (still lots to do yet). I will be setting of about 2am Thursday but getting some shut eye after tea time tomorrow.

Cheers.

Dave

Archived