Campsites!

Dogbot  M

Hi,

I think we are looking for the impossible in this country but having recently "inherited" 2 little dogs (and reluctant to take them abroad at this time) can anyone suggest/recommend a site that accepts motorhomes, has access to a sandy beach (or within walking distance thereof), has EHU, wfii and accepts the said 2 little dogs .... help! All areas considered! Thank you! M x

Guest JudgeMental
Might help a bit if you narrow it down to areas of interest......and yes it is a bit of a stretch especially with the weather trends, which seem to jockey between poor and abysmal.

If you move a little further north to Lincolnshire the C&CC site at Mablethorpe is good for your needs dog friendly beach about 1 mile away with chippy and restaurant nearby then walk along the prom. for about another mile to the town centre and amusement park. John B-)

Porth beach at Newquay is lovely . Beach and sea just over road some lovely walks , you can walk into Newquay fistral beach is on the other side to porth and there's a pub on beach that serves food little stream next to site and spotless toilets and showers,also a laundry: I love it there was plenty of dogs there when I went : regards pampam

Porth beach at Newquay is lovely . Beach and sea just over road some lovely walks , you can walk into Newquay fistral beach is on the other side to porth and there's a pub on beach that serves food little stream next to site and spotless toilets and showers,also a laundry: I love it there was plenty of dogs there when I went : regards pampam

I would suggest Brean , has a 5 miles of sandy beaches , that unusally allows dogs on it all year round. Warren farm is a good site , has all the facillities you require , beach just across the road. Around 100 miles from you .

Gary

PS try doggiepubs.org.uk tells you the pubs in the UK where dogs are welcome

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your comments, my wife "M" actually started this thread . Women? I asked her to narrow it down abit, bless her.

Anyway we have done abit more work and have come up with the following so far:

http://www.aldeburghholidaypark.com/touring-pitches/index.html

Thankyou for the suggesion at Brean. We are very familiar with Warren Farm, have been a couple of times. We have just this very week come back from Northam Farm which is the next site along.

The reason for this thread is every time we go to for mentioned it is always blowing a gale, whatever the weather.

So we are going to try the other side of the Country for a change.And we have come up with this site.

Is anyone familiar with it ? is it any good?

Thanks in anticipation.

John ( Dogbot) oh and "M" ;) :-)

Yes that's the 2nd one of my suggestions above.

Great site. Short walk across the road to the beach and less than a mile from the centre of town. We were there last year and enjoyed buying fish straight from the fishermen and bbq'ing in the evening.

There's a supermarket within walking distance and a reasonable choice of pubs and restaurants.

Site is nice and clean and we'd definitely return

Archived