Tyrepal TC215

Frank McAuley

There are some earlier forum threads that have referred to TyrePal systems (though I'm not sure they'll be directly relevant to your inquiry here).

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/search/query.asp?action=search&searchforumid=all&keywords=tyrepal&author=&days=&Submit=Search

The TC215 system seems to have a number of variants, but I note that the TyrePal website has a "Support" section covering installation of the different bits:

http://www.tyrepal.co.uk/products/tc-215-heavy-duty-system/tc215-support

If you've already downloaded the TC215 User Manuals and still have questions about fitting the system, I think you'll need to say exactly what you are having trouble with.

Hi Frank, It's Mark. I emailed a while ago about a motormover on Brian James trailer. Many thanks for you help then. I have the tyre pal fitted to our IQ the trailer and the motorhome (seperate kit for the car) didn't need the signal booster we have a 7.5m MH with trailer on the back and found it works fine without a booster, the only thing I would say is go on ebay and order at least another six batteries as the ones that come with the tyrepal are rubbish and only last weeks to a few months if you are lucky. we are in France at the moment and the tyrepal kit is great peace of mind.

Hope that is of some help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark

Tyou for email. Fitted the system last week with little difficulty; system worked without booster !

I set the alarms thus:

Low Pressure- 2 psi under;

High Pressure- 10 psi above;

Temperature @ 70 deg C.

Arrive in France on Wed 12 June 2013 ( I have only seen your reply)so will have to purchase batteries over the counter!

If you're still in France what is the weather situation?

JudgeMental - 2013-06-07 11:58 AM

OK..... So when is the last time a member had a high speed blowout *-)

17 years ago in a Citroen DS21 on the M25 - N/S/F let go at about 75mph :-D (I expect you meant in a motorhome/camper though :D )

As we have no spare wheel on car or MH, nice to know when it starts to drop pressure straight away even if it is only a slow one. Had one on my Ducato work van, two punctures and only four months old but I knew it was only slow ones so no need panic just get fixed next day. When MH run at such high pressure you can loose 20psi before you notice?

Hi Frank,

We are now in in Poitou Charantes , a small CL type site called La Grand Vigne if you are down this way and want peace and quiet it's great. Only five pitches but immaculate and trees full of ripe sweet cherries to eat. Warm and sunny today but the forecast said it was going to rain??

Not sure what the model number on my TPMS was but didn't have any battery problems once I fitted new ones. I bought two sensors for the trailer and they were only on a few weeks before I had to change one of them. Have you got the car with you?

Mark.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JudgeMental
Basil - 2013-06-23 6:07 PM

JudgeMental - 2013-06-07 11:58 AM

OK..... So when is the last time a member had a high speed blowout *-)

2 years ago and 7 years ago, both in motorhome at 60 to 70 mph!

Bas

Yeah...... but! :D

Archived