New Multi ferry crossing offer

Curtisden

For the brave as new ferry companies on the channel have a habit of folding, there seems to be a new multi crossing discount offer on the table from Eurotunnel who have bought up SeaFrance and called it My Ferry.

Looks interesting for the type that does not want 5 but will settle for 3 returns.

Only problem is the that Eurotunnel only bought the ferries to stop the other big 2 buying them and increasing market share.

In the long term it means less capacity and higher prices.

Seems £31 each way with a 25% uplift for motorhomes. making £40 or £80 return. A bit below frequent traveller on Eurotunnel for 5 crossings.

http://www.myferrylink.com/cs/Satellite?c=Page&childpagename=SF_Pax_Uk%2FLayout&cid=1244119336817&packedargs=locale%3D1233760843897&pagename=Wrapper_SF_Pax_Uk

Guest 1footinthegrave
Curtisden - 2013-05-28 5:25 PM

For the brave as new ferry companies on the channel have a habit of folding, there seems to be a new multi crossing discount offer on the table from Eurotunnel who have bought up SeaFrance and called it My Ferry.

Looks interesting for the type that does not want 5 but will settle for 3 returns.

Only problem is the that Eurotunnel only bought the ferries to stop the other big 2 buying them and increasing market share.

Seems £31 each way with a 25% uplift for motorhomes. making £40 or £80 return. A bit below frequent traveller on Eurotunnel for 5 crossings.

http://www.myferrylink.com/cs/Satellite?c=Page&childpagename=SF_Pax_Uk%2FLayout&cid=1244119336817&packedargs=locale%3D1233760843897&pagename=Wrapper_SF_Pax_Uk

What a strange post from you, coming just an hour or so after you thought it reasonable to be sarcastic, effectively calling me an idiot for using the Ferries, this is exactly what you said

I am sure you don't need reminding but I will as its you!

Eurotunnel would have been free and cheaper now I guess.

Penny wise pound foolish comes to mind.

So all that goes in the dustbin then, now you're seeing fit to actually flag up the cheaper deals, I guess after checking out the Ferry offers that I probably alerted you to in the first place with my £47 return fare on my France thread.

Now it seems its OK with you to perhaps use beat up old Sea France ships, crewed by Frogs.( your description )

Perhaps better to put your brain into gear before you slag anyone elses arrangements off in future, you might just learn some more useful info.

• 2 weeks later...
1footinthegrave - 2013-05-28 8:51 PM

Curtisden - 2013-05-28 5:25 PM

What a strange post from you, coming just an hour or so after you thought it reasonable to be sarcastic, effectively calling me an idiot for using the Ferries, this is exactly what you said

I am sure you don't need reminding but I will as its you!

Eurotunnel would have been free and cheaper now I guess.

Penny wise pound foolish comes to mind.

So all that goes in the dustbin then, now you're seeing fit to actually flag up the cheaper deals, I guess after checking out the Ferry offers that I probably alerted you to in the first place with my £47 return fare on my France thread.

Now it seems its OK with you to perhaps use beat up old Sea France ships, crewed by Frogs.( your description )

Perhaps better to put your brain into gear before you slag anyone elses arrangements off in future, you might just learn some more useful info.

Oh Dear How sad NOT! Wonder how long it will take to get your booking fee back? Let alone the rebooking fee's? If at all. I did tell you. But then you knew best. Dover docks have known from the start what this was all about.

Offa had the right idea.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/east_kent_mercury/news/Jobs-in-doubt-as-Eurotunnel-1582/

Archived