Jump to content

Breakdown cover

John swift

Recommended Posts

ADAC, they are German but will cover you all over Europe (and more).


Just Google ADAC and have a look. If you phone them they speak English.


I am a member and have had cause to call them out in Spain, excellent service.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...