Milenco stacka-levels

mike 202

I have to use my handbrake on quite hard to hold my Windsor on my Fiamma wedge shape yellow levelers and while I am ok to do this for an overnight stop, I am not for longer stops of a week or more. I have looked at wedges that can be used with my current levellers but prefer the alternatives below.

I am currently looking for a new system which incorporates a cradle/tyresave system and means that normal application of the handbrake will suffice.

My shortlist is either the milenco black triple/Quattro step levelers or the new style Milenco "Stacka-Level" system which comes with a tyresaver.

Please any comments for either system of alternatives will be most welcome.

Thanks Mike.

I always park in reverse gear....let it settle....then put the handbake on as normal.

In fact when parked anywhere I always engage reverse....at home on the flat I always leave the handbrake off. ;-)

There you go Mike....get Trackers ramps if the price is right  :-).  We have them and they really are very good.  They are easy to use, sturdy, wide and the four heights are a bonus.  There are drawbacks though....quite bulky, the vertical columns hold water if it's been persisting down so make sure you remember or you'll get wet trousers and on the very top level the ramp can sometimes tip forward very very slightly.  This happens if the ground is a little soft as the  front edge tends to take a lot of the weight and digs in a little.  However this doesn't seem to be a problem.  We have had it happen a few  times but once a little settling has occurred it's rock solid.

Thanks for the replies so far, a bit concerned about the size and weight of the Quattro, so i am leaning towards the triple version. Will visit Towsure to have a physical look.

Tracker, thanks for the offer of the Quattro, but I am not yet into the position of deciding which one to get.

Regards Mike

We use the Quatro blocks and they are brilliant but you will find you need to,use the hand brake. We have rear steadies fitted so I use the hand brake to hold it initially then find I can let it off once the steadies have been lowered. DON'T FORGET TO PUT IT BACK ON WHEN YOU RETRACT THE STEADIES!

Archived