walton on thames

ips

Hi IPS

I live near by

About 15/20 mins level walk to Hersham station and then two trains each hour only taking about half hour into Waterloo.

so really easy.

I have never stayed there but looked in there a few weeks ago for the first time for many years and it looks like they have been spending a few quid on the place

Guest JudgeMental

What! Moi? :-D

I was up at crystal palace CC site today getting an exchange gas bottle for bbq,.,they had one pitch left

I hope the security has improved at this site we stayed their a few years ago when we had a caravan .Got the van onto our allocated pitch and put the wheel lock and hitch lock on I then had to take my wife into Teddington to our Daughters who was close to having her baby I returned to the site in order to set up the van only to find both the locks had been crowbared and smashed off all this happened within 30 mins of booking on to the site the strange thing was you needed a key card to get on and off the site to open the barriers of course no one had seen or heard anything including the wardens who where quite unconcerned about it Our van was very new at the time and was probably being stolen to order the Police were not interested as the van had not actually been taken but said their had been vans taken from this site before Not to put to finer a point on it but an inside job spr ings to mind even head office had no comment to make worth mentioning following my letter to them

insignia - 2013-06-11 11:41 PM

I hope the security has improved at this site we stayed their a few years ago when we had a caravan .Got the van onto our allocated pitch and put the wheel lock and hitch lock on I then had to take my wife into Teddington to our Daughters who was close to having her baby I returned to the site in order to set up the van only to find both the locks had been crowbared and smashed off all this happened within 30 mins of booking on to the site the strange thing was you needed a key card to get on and off the site to open the barriers of course no one had seen or heard anything including the wardens who where quite unconcerned about it Our van was very new at the time and was probably being stolen to order the Police were not interested as the van had not actually been taken but said their had been vans taken from this site before Not to put to finer a point on it but an inside job spr ings to mind even head office had no comment to make worth mentioning following my letter to them

Not liking the sound of this at all 8-)

Guest JudgeMental
dawki - 2013-06-12 5:11 PM

I did notice they had solid wooden gates on the entrace now

I have PM you IPS

Yeah........ thats to keep the CC members away from normal folk :-S

Archived