My Face Doesn`t Fit !

Wooie

It pretty obvious that my face doesn`t fit on this forum having just had a very innocent thread removed.

Al li did was put a link to a company that was having a Sale on their Folding Bike.

There are members who regularly put links on here for the likes of ALDI and LIDL but they never get pulled ?

Stupidly i thought i was possibly doing the members a favour by doing this just in case they was in the market for one because so many Motorhomers use them.

The reason ( alledgedly ) was that it was a link to a Commercial Site and that is not allowed on here.

Virtually every thread on here has links of one description or another to Commercial Sites for parts, spares and all sorts of items and yet they are still running.

I have no links with the company invovled in any part or form and all i was trying to do in my own silly little way was trying to save members some money that was thinking of buying one !

Guest JudgeMental
then change it! I'm sure you could afford the surgery....Yes It does seem a bit petty, and as you rightly say many of us put links on here if we see something that may be of interest....

I was just going to ask caddies104 to put their thread on chatterbox onto here for the good service they had received from a firm in Coventry, who sent some parts out to them for their e-bike for free, and to name them, but not now. Shame about that Wooie when it's a heads up on something.

Dave

This just gets BETTER !

I`ve just had a quick look using the search box at the top of the page and the company concerned comes up and has adverts on here..........................................LOL.

I must have really stepped on someones toes along the line somewhere.........................LOL

A competitor of the company probably complained.

Not lot of sense sometimes, I was told to remove my signature as it had my web address in it, even though I can use the "WWW" button on the left to make my site available to all.

Guest JudgeMental

It's well known that MMM only favour a couple of bike companies that attent there shows. I know of two companies that tried to get stands at the shows and they were not allowed to attend because the cartel that consider us the UK motorhoming public as there own! got upset! So much for choice!lol

Want a bike, don't impulse buy at a show! *-)

This is a site/forum that is free and as such we can't really complain about petty rules etc.

It is annoying when a post gets pulled, I have had it happen elsewhere.

You just have to accept it and not get to wound up about it. It's only the WWW. after all!

H

PS was it AS Bikes in Coventry?

hallii - 2013-06-14 6:38 PM

This is a site/forum that is free and as such we can't really complain about petty rules etc.

It is annoying when a post gets pulled, I have had it happen elsewhere.

You just have to accept it and not get to wound up about it. It's only the WWW. after all!

H

PS was it AS Bikes in Coventry?

No it wasn`t...................................LOL

JudgeMental - 2013-06-14 3:43 PM

then change it! I'm sure you could afford the surgery....Yes It does seem a bit petty, and as you rightly say many of us put links on here if we see something that may be of interest....

If you can't make a constructive comment only this puerile drivel,don't bother to comment at all.

I understood that the benefit of being a member of such a community as motorhomers,that you shared information especially if you received good service or products.

hallii - This is a site/forum that is free and as such we can't really complain about petty rules etc.It is annoying when a post gets pulled, I have had it happen elsewhere.You just have to accept it and not get to wound up about it. It's only the WWW. after all!HPS was it AS Bikes in Coventry?

When we all post on this website we have to obey the Terms & Conditions as set out here: http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Information/termsconditions

Well what can we do?

sambukashot - 2013-06-14 6:54 PM
hallii - This is a site/forum that is free and as such we can't really complain about petty rules etc.It is annoying when a post gets pulled, I have had it happen elsewhere.You just have to accept it and not get to wound up about it. It's only the WWW. after all!HPS was it AS Bikes in Coventry?

When we all post on this website we have to obey the Terms & Conditions as set out here: http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Information/termsconditions

Well what can we do?

No it was Riversway leisure,who had some folders at good discounts.

Guest JudgeMental
yeti - 2013-06-14 6:49 PM

If you can't make a constructive comment only this puerile drivel,don't bother to comment at all.

I understood that the benefit of being a member of such a community as motorhomers,that you shared information especially if you received good service or products.

Give me a break and dont quote me? you humorless northern cretin

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2013-06-14 7:50 PM

I dunno......... *-)......................sometimes when I venture over here it reminds me of chatterbox :D

FYI The north has a historic wealth of humour (that's how we manage to survive up here) - Name me one funny southerner. Nor are northerners Cretins as we have the sense to stay away from the south....

(Kick one of us you kick us all)

Guest pelmetman
lennyhb - 2013-06-14 5:56 PM

A competitor of the company probably complained.

Not lot of sense sometimes, I was told to remove my signature as it had my web address in it, even though I can use the "WWW" button on the left to make my site available to all.

I have one of my two sites on the www button :-S..................no ones ever complained?........ but I guess pouffes and pelmets are not their bread & butter ;-).................

I will certainly support your claim for a refund on your charm school fees! (lol)

Archived