Recognise this aire?

Guest searchforsites

Guest searchforsites

Does anyone recognise this aire in France?

Not a trick question, just trying to remember where it was.

It was in Northern France probably between Reims and Calais

unknown.jpg.79db40e27509f7c3fb5206e133583fd6.jpg

Almost certain this is the fairly new aire at Coucy-le-Chateau in Aisne(dept 02). This is a well set out aire with individual pitches and views of the old castle as shown in photo. Free parking with services, we think, 5 euros.

This could make a nice feature, guess the aire! No good doing same for sites as they all look the same, just rows of caravans (only joking).

robertandjean - 2013-06-29 3:50 PMAlmost certain this is the fairly new aire at Coucy-le-Chateau in Aisne(dept 02). This is a well set out aire with individual pitches and views of the old castle as shown in photo. Free parking with services, we think, 5 euros.This could make a nice feature, guess the aire! No good doing same for sites as they all look the same, just rows of caravans (only joking).

Just checked on I campingcar Spot on!!!!

Guest searchforsites
robertandjean - 2013-06-29 2:50 PM

Almost certain this is the fairly new aire at Coucy-le-Chateau in Aisne(dept 02). This is a well set out aire with individual pitches and views of the old castle as shown in photo. Free parking with services, we think, 5 euros.

This could make a nice feature, guess the aire! No good doing same for sites as they all look the same, just rows of caravans (only joking).

Your correct, we stopped here on the way back from Reims and used the services, I have a video and some other pics which I can now add to my site, but I couldn't remember the name of the place except it began with C

It's a really well laid out aire with excellent facilities a credit to the town.

This is it.

COUCY LE CHÂTEAU

(N° 21278)

Accès/adresse :

Chemin du Val Serain D937

02380 COUCY LE CHÂTEAU AUFFRIQUE

Latitude : (Nord) 49.52037° Décimaux ou   49° 31' 13''

Longitude : (Est) 3.3115° Décimaux ou   3° 18' 41''

Tarif : 2012

Forfait stationnement, services, électricité : 5 €

Archived