Campsites in Serbia

Bulletguy

JudgeMental - 2013-07-12 10:36 AM

Hmmm.......No blondes..You have spoilt my fantasy, I would move on immediately!! :-D

Eddie

Ivana on the left is one hell of a girl and very very friendly. She melts me with her stunning eyes! :D

She keeps saying I should stay here longer and she will find me a Serbian wife. I had visions of her Mother as Ivana would make a cracking step daughter......but lets not get carried away eh?! ;-)

Nice fantasy though! :D

Guest JudgeMental
Bulletguy - 2013-07-12 4:18 PM

Hmmm.......No blondes..You have spoilt my fantasy, I would move on immediately!! :-D

Indeed.........as long as it dont cost you your life savings! :D

JudgeMental - 2013-07-12 6:12 PM

Bulletguy - 2013-07-12 4:18 PM

Indeed.........as long as it dont cost you your life savings! :D

Yes but Eddie......read the top quote with 73 votes up on that YouTube clip! ;-)

Nice way to go if you're going to go! :D

nowtelse2do - 2013-07-12 9:17 PM

Looks like a good tour Paul and with no problems this time, keep us informed please. Have you seen RH,s thread touring around Finland and Sweden, looked very good.

Hey Paul, that's a real nice nail colour you have on. :D ;-)

Dave

That's my weekday colour Dave. (lol)

No probs at all in BiH, Alb or here and i'm fast getting used to Serb hospitality and friendliness. The language is possibly the most difficult i've come across in pronunciation so place names can prove fun apart from the obvious such as Beograd (Belgrade) or Novi Sad.

I've not seen one UK reg vehicle at all anywhere in Serbia.....not even an HGV. Met some 'brits' in Albania and Montenegro, but that was it. A few Dutch, German, Slovenian and Slovak and there is a couple on site from Denmark.

Roads aren't too bad and signing is pretty good, even through small towns or villages and so far Serb drivers seem fairly respectful to foreign drivers.

Finally........a British couple have just arrived here today on site. The first UK reg vehicle i've seen in Serbia!!

Both from Surrey but retired to live in Oz and leave the van in UK to use for touring. It's also their first time in Serbia but like me, intend to return.

• 1 month later...

Archived