motorhome dealers

Beebee007

motorhome dealers  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi to all this is my first post. And it is to recommend /praise this dealership were we recently exchanged our motorhome for a newer better model. The dealers name is Freeborn motorhomes in Godalming.

This is the 3rd motorhome we have purchased from a dealer and l have to say this is the premiership of dealers. The vehicle we purchased was put through there workshop and everything they said they would do

has been done and more. The entire process was done in a very professional way from start to finish.

I would like to thank all the staff involved. A special thank you to Andy Harris in sales who went the extra mile

to help us.

I would like to point out that I have no links to this company other than purchasing this motorhome that we spotted on the Internet and being the model we wanted all though being 148 miles from us we went to view

The rest is history as they say. If only the dealers closer to home could be as good.

Guest JudgeMental
They charged a member on here approx £120 a few weeks back, to fix a problem with his brand new Truma boiler that should have been covered by warranty. They are in Truma website as a service centre... So guess what, they sent him away with boiler still not repaired, but still had the cheek to charge him. I call that about as bad service as you can get....

They were on watchdog a few weeks ago southampton branch trying to wiggle out of a car warranty issue they also sell mh from same branch can we have more info about dealers good & bad I am thinking of dealing with vantage from Leeds any feedback ref them they seem tidy PVC

Dealers? we bought our Airstream 680fb from a dealer in Devon. We asked to have the water system checked out with particular reference on leaks, as we had problems in an earlier M/H with fittings leaking. All done they said, the first time out and the water heater on and water gushing all over the floor from the pump and a blast of hot water all over the shower floor. Obviously they did not check! like-wise the gas locker that did not lock securely. All this dealer seemed to want to do was get your money across the desk. Buy private and although you do not get a warranty at least you can spend a bit of time asking questions and checking out things and the seller will explain things with time to spare?. I know we should do this ourselves while at a dealer but some times the pressure is on you to get out of the way so they can deal with the next customer. P.S. the 680 is fine now with D.I.Y. ;-)

Archived