the friendly wave????

t.gray

Brian, I talk to everyone . Even the likes of Walter & Jack...............Now how's about that.. Cost nothing to be civil & help fellow campers out ..... Although I have noticed most times I seem to be parked next to the likes of Walter or Jack..............GRUMPIER OLD MEN ......Ha hA ;-)

Except when it S****s on your door step....................Ha that would make me laugh .................lol lol oh god spilt my tea at the though.......... (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) I notice you say if ever you want a chat......seee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jack lemmon

Forget dogs, get a pet rat (little four-legged kind, not a man!). Half of the campsite will run and hid (you don't want to talk to them anyway) the other half will be intrigued, especially the sprogs. My favourite trick was to put the rat on my shoulder and go into the toilet block, then back out again and say to the person who next goes in ... look what I found in there !!!!!

thinking up new quote for Walter How about from Malcolm in the middle .. Yes no Maybe I don't know can you repeat the question Your not the boss of me now Your not the boss of me now............. have to think about Jack now..................

As my T25 looks just like a battered old van I never get a wave from motorhome drivers, I was in a line of motorhomes near one of the shows and people where waving at all the others but not me, so I say sod you stuck up motorhome owners (lol) But T25s must be getting street cred now as T1 & T2 drivers wave to me B-)

Archived