Peugeot Boxer series 3 Fuse 35 Blowing

izzywhit

Fuse 35 on modern Boxers controls the reversing lights, power steering, airflow sensor, and water in diesel sensor.

I have trouble with this fuse keep blowing and ever since this trouble started the emissions warning light has been on. The fuse, which is ignition switch fed, only seems to blow when turning over the engine, it does not blow if I sit there with just the ignition on and the reversing light on.

Does anyone know what controls the emissions warning light and could this have anything to do with an EGR valve ?

This problem is very frustrating.

Has anyone got some guidance.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Fault eventually traced to the wiring beneath the engine bay fuse box, the wire from fuse 35 in the cab to the connector under the engine fuse box had rubbed on the casing of the fuse box and eventually wore right through, easily repaired in the end with an in line crimp connector and some insulation tape.

Hello Izzywhit,

Thanks very much for posting the solution to your problem. I am disappointed that for some reason I did not see your initial post because I would have directed you straight to that are of the wiring and perhaps saved you some time. It is surprising also that nobody else offered any help at the time. There are lots of helpful people here and I am pleased to see that you are not totally disheartened by the lack of replies and you have been most gracious in coming back to complete the story. I hope that we can collectively do better for you next time.

Nick

Archived