Subscriber copies of new MMM

Andrew MMM

bolero boy - 2013-07-19 11:40 AMAndrew, does being a subscriber (to a paper copy) entitle you to view internet copies. We were away for 3 months and had to wait till my return to collect my MMMs off the mat! A browse on the ipad would have been nice.

Hi Chris,

Welcome back! I'm not going to let my jealousy of your 3 month trip get in the way of answering your question promptly!

Unfortunately at the moment we are unable to offer a combined print/digital subscription - due to technical issues - rather than a lack of will...

HI Andrew,

I am in the same boat I am away for four months and my MMM is dropping through my letter box at home so it would be great if I could change over to the digital one whilst away and change back to my paper copy when home as I do not want to cancel my paper copy for short periods.

Mike.

Hi Andrew.

Have just returned home from several weeks away, and my last postal delivery here before departure was on14th May. Only one MMM was in the post held by Royal Mail for delivery on my return - the 'summer 2013' issue.

It seems I am missing some issues, but can you confirm what these would be, as I think I need to get in touch with Subscriptions Dept to see why I have not received them. Thanks.

I can answer that for you.

For 2013 there have been 8 MMM issues so far - one each for months January through July (ie. 7 issues), plus the "Summer" issue that had a non-subscriber sale-date of June 27.

As Andrew says, the next issue (ie. the 9th for 2013) will be labelled "August" and its non-subscriber sale-date is July 25.

Archived