Tripe tripe and more tripe!!!

Pampam

BGD - 2013-08-05 11:23 AM

Pampam - 2013-08-05 12:09 AM

Sorry but chatterbox is so boring all you lot do is sling insults at each other ... ...

A lone remaining voice of reason.

Not quite - but as some of us keep saying - don't feed the trolls and they will soon get bored.

Let them have their rants and pompous opinions but any topic where they appear it's best not to get involved.

Chatterbox used be so humourous and full of friendly banter that it was better than many an alleged TV 'comedy' show!

Pampam - 2013-08-04 11:09 PM

Sorry but chatterbox is so boring all you lot do is sling insults at each other ... ...

Well, not entirely Pam - the rest of us have simply migrated elsewhere, and now just look in from time to time to see if the perpetators have got bored and left.

Unfortunately, so far they haven't, so they now have Chatterbox pretty much to themselves! Shame, ain't it? :-(

Yosser hughes - 2013-08-11 5:52 PM

Tripe is a good name for chatter box as I have to say yes it's full of trip time some one done something about it :$ :$ :$

'Tripe' is the ignorant, misspelled, illogical, ungrammatical, uneducated, ununderstandable drivel that you infect this Forum with Yosser -- the sooner you bu**er off back to 'Jim Jam' and his 'Fun' Forum the better!

It really is bad manners to inflict this melange of excrement on a civilised and educated audience like the rest of us!

C.

Brian Kirby - 2013-08-05 5:45 PM

Pampam - 2013-08-04 11:09 PM

Well, not entirely Pam - the rest of us have simply migrated elsewhere, and now just look in from time to time to see if the perpetators have got bored and left.

Unfortunately, so far they haven't, so they now have Chatterbox pretty much to themselves! Shame, ain't it? :-(

And Brian Kirby can't spell perpetrators. (lol)

Yosser hughes - 2013-08-13 10:29 AM

I had MIT I CARNET spell so wot seems to worry you a lot just get over it and try getting on with your owns live

Ah! now I understand! It's in French! (or dog Francais pehaps?)

Either way, no civilised and intelligent person would expect to be spoken to like this, so why insult your Forum audience by 'talking' gibberish?

Colin.

Symbol Owner - 2013-08-13 12:45 PM

Yosser hughes - 2013-08-13 10:29 AM

I had MIT I CARNET spell so wot seems to worry you a lot just get over it and try getting on with your owns live

Ah! now I understand! It's in French! (or dog Francais pehaps?)

Either way, no civilised and intelligent person would expect to be spoken to like this, so why insult your Forum audience by 'talking' gibberish?

Colin.

Think you will find Colin that Gibberish is a language used only in Gibraltar by those from an Irish background .

antony1969 - 2013-08-13 1:44 PM
Symbol Owner - 2013-08-13 12:45 PM
Yosser hughes - 2013-08-13 10:29 AM I had MIT I CARNET spell so wot seems to worry you a lot just get over it and try getting on with your owns live
Ah! now I understand! It's in French! (or dog Francais pehaps?)Either way, no civilised and intelligent person would expect to be spoken to like this, so why insult your Forum audience by 'talking' gibberish? Colin.
Think you will find Colin that Gibberish is a language used only in Gibraltar by those from an Irish background .

Shouldn't that be Gibbirish? usually spoken after a few too many of 'Arthurs' finest.  :-)

Symbol Owner - 2013-08-13 2:01 PM

O.K. Antony,

perhaps it's claptrap -- now where might that come from?

Either way, they are both forms of unintelligible drivel when dispensed on here by 'Yosser' Hughes(!)

Cheers,

Colin.

Claptrap , a nasty rash and intensive itch mostly caught by drunks in Cardiffs gay bar area .

antony1969 - 2013-08-13 3:26 PM
Symbol Owner - 2013-08-13 2:01 PMO.K. Antony,perhaps it's claptrap -- now where might that come from?Either way, they are both forms of unintelligible drivel when dispensed on here by 'Yosser' Hughes(!)Cheers,Colin.
Claptrap , a nasty rash and intensive itch mostly caught by drunks in Cardiffs gay bar area .

I thought it was the name of Cardiff's best 'top totty pick up' joint.  :-)

RogerC - 2013-08-13 3:44 PM
antony1969 - 2013-08-13 3:26 PM
Symbol Owner - 2013-08-13 2:01 PMO.K. Antony,perhaps it's claptrap -- now where might that come from?Either way, they are both forms of unintelligible drivel when dispensed on here by 'Yosser' Hughes(!)Cheers,Colin.

I thought it was the name of Cardiff's best 'top totty pick up' joint.  :-)

Not sure but I know a lady on here who may .

Guest pelmetman

Rather than Tripe, Gibberish, or Claptrap ;-)...................My preferred insult is Codswallop, a much underrated and sadly underused term now days :-S..........

Although I've just received a most offensive insult in the Co-op of all places *-)............an assistant came up to me and asked if I owned a Silver 4x4 Mercedes in the carpark 8-)................

Its all down hill now :'( .......

pelmetman - 2013-08-13 4:18 PM

Although I've just received a most offensive insult in the Co-op of all places *-)............an assistant came up to me and asked if I owned a Silver 4x4 Mercedes in the carpark 8-)................

Probably because of the wig trapped in the sunroof!

pelmetman - 2013-08-13 4:18 PMRather than Tripe, Gibberish, or Claptrap ;-)...................My preferred insult is Codswallop, a much underrated and sadly underused term now days :-S..........Although I've just received a most offensive insult in the Co-op of all places *-)............an assistant came up to me and asked if I owned a Silver 4x4 Mercedes in the carpark 8-)................Its all down hill now :'( .......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... :-) :-) :-) pelmet looks like a Merc 4X4 owner......that must have been so embarrassing for you.  Never mind, therapy should sort you out.....eventually.  :-)

Archived