Car hire in France

Poppy

rupert123 - 2013-08-07 12:39 PM
Poppy - 2013-08-07 8:38 AMAnyone done it? Is it easy? Roughly how much does it cost.Would only want t a small fairly basic car.Thanks.
Many times really easy. We always use this outfit.http://www.auto-europe.co.uk/index.cfm

+1 and some really silly prices compared with the 'List' Auto-europe do not supply the hire vehicle but act as an agency so don't be surprised if you end up at the Avis or Budget desk!  As a matter of routine I always look for the smallest hire car suitable for my needs on their list and have rarely ended up with that especially at some of the less popular destinations, they do not stock the cheap end cars only the mid range.

Retread24800 - 2013-08-08 12:39 PM
Poppy - 2013-08-07 8:38 AMAnyone done it? Is it easy? Roughly how much does it cost.Would only want t a small fairly basic car.Thanks.
Many times really easy. We always use this outfit.http://www.auto-europe.co.uk/index.cfm

+1 and some really silly prices compared with the 'List' Auto-europe do not supply the hire vehicle but act as an agency so don't be surprised if you end up at the Avis or Budget desk!  As a matter of routine I always look for the smallest hire car suitable for my needs on their list and have rarely ended up with that especially at some of the less popular destinations, they do not stock the cheap end cars only the mid range.

Certainly not true or have I mis-understood you here? We have always got the car range we asked for or been upgraded at the same price. They are indeed an agent but always cheaper than going to the hire company direct.

rupert123 - 2013-08-08 7:37 PM

Certainly not true or have I mis-understood you here? We have always got the car range we asked for or been upgraded at the same price. They are indeed an agent but always cheaper than going to the hire company direct.

Precisely, always got better than I have requested and the upgrade has been FOC. Isnt that what I said? if not sorry.

Retread24800 - 2013-08-08 9:02 PM
rupert123 - 2013-08-08 7:37 PM

Precisely, always got better than I have requested and the upgrade has been FOC. Isnt that what I said? if not sorry.

Yep I did mis-understand you, sorry about that.

Archived