Infantile posters on forums

Mrs T

Donna, thank you for the info regarding signatures, I can now concentrate on the messages proper. As soon as our new VW van arrives I will post a picture, at the moment its still in the computer being processed.

Theadore

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Had Enough
donna miller - 2013-08-09 7:25 PM

Had Enough - 2013-08-09 7:09 PM

And clearly, neither are you two!

Jeez, you just can't reply to a post without using an insult can you?

You are the most unbelievable hypocrite on this forum. You couldn't just just tell us about the method of removing signatures could you? You just had to add:

'It's not rocket science' which you finish off by a smiley of someone rolling his eyes!

And then the person to whom I also replied, followed it up with: 'But they are not rocket scientists either'.

I genuinely worry about your cognitive abilities. You seem unable to comprehend that what you accuse me of you did yourself a few minutes earlier.

I do despair! I really do! If you suggest to someone that it's not rocket science and then roll your eyes, what message do you think you're conveying?

Now stop trying to cause trouble again and give it a rest for all our sakes.

Guest Had Enough
antony1969 - 2013-08-09 7:18 PM

Jesus Christ !

What's the big deal ? If I read a newspaper I don't read the very bottom bit that tells us where it's been printed etc .

Simply don't read the bottom bit , come on and people say what I post kills off Chatterbox .

Well, it's not a big deal at all. Mrs T said that she didn't like some signatures and I agreed with her. It's not something that I'd have raised myself as, whilst I don't like many of them, it's not, as you say, anything to get worked up about.

Despite that though I find it quite an interesting topic. It's not politics or religion or even controversial but it's just one thing worthy of a thread, and it's the only one at present.

It's just a pity that someone had to comment that anyone who hadn't worked out how to turn them off is some kind of idiot! Some people never learn I'm afraid.

Anyway, are you officially due back yet? ;-)

Had Enough - 2013-08-09 7:41 PM

I genuinely worry about your cognitive abilities. You seem unable to comprehend that what you accuse me of you did yourself a few minutes earlier.

And I am seriously beginning to think that you're going senile. Where the hell did I accuse you of being or doing anything? Or where did I say they were Idiots.You are imagining more and more each day. You seriously need help.

I tell you what, You cut and paste where I actually accused you of anything or called you an idiot (real words, not your interpretations) and I'll donate £10 to your chosen charity. When you can't, then you either donate £100 to mine or you can just pretend to be a real man and apologise for being a first class pratt..

Had Enough - 2013-08-09 7:47 PM

antony1969 - 2013-08-09 7:18 PM

Jesus Christ !

What's the big deal ? If I read a newspaper I don't read the very bottom bit that tells us where it's been printed etc .

Simply don't read the bottom bit , come on and people say what I post kills off Chatterbox .

Well, it's not a big deal at all. Mrs T said that she didn't like some signatures and I agreed with her. It's not something that I'd have raised myself as, whilst I don't like many of them, it's not, as you say, anything to get worked up about.

Despite that though I find it quite an interesting topic. It's not politics or religion or even controversial but it's just one thing worthy of a thread, and it's the only one at present.

It's just a pity that someone had to comment that anyone who hadn't worked out how to turn them off is some kind of idiot! Some people never learn I'm afraid.

Anyway, are you officially due back yet? ;-)

:-D :-D I think my presence is urgently needed , don't you ?

Guest pelmetman
Mrs T - 2013-08-09 3:33 PM

I've been around for many years even before Brian the battery wizard was here but not had the time to spare neither the freedom to comment on here (all security stuff you know) but now Mr T has completed his term of office on submarines (the very latest type, that's where he is now) I have free time.

Mr T a Subby eh?...............something smells fishy :D..........

donna miller - 2013-08-09 6:14 PM

I can only assume that the OP and Frank are refering to signatures at the bottom of posts.

It's quite easy if you don't like reading them just go into your control panel and untick the box that says "read others signatures".

Not really rocket science is it? *-)

I keep looking at this post trying to interpret anything other than sound advice and humour and perhaps I am even dumber than I thought I was because I can't see anything other than sound advice - which I too was unaware of - presented with a humourous tag line?

You are quite right Donna - rocket science it ain't - but it still escaped me - maybe because I really don't care what signature anyone else uses so I never even looked for a way to block them out - why would I?

So come on Frank stop being so tetchy when someone points out something that you were unaware of and please give yourself the chance to appear human by no longer looking for reasons to be offended when there really are none.

Enough people have had to endure your acidic remarks for long enough so why not run with it for a while, try seeing the good in people with a sense of humour, and enjoy the ride with a smile, after all it is supposed to be for entertainment on here?

Guest Had Enough
donna miller - 2013-08-09 7:57 PM

Had Enough - 2013-08-09 7:41 PM

And I am seriously beginning to think that you're going senile. Where the hell did I accuse you of being or doing anything? Or where did I say they were Idiots.You are imagining more and more each day. You seriously need help.

I tell you what, You cut and paste where I actually accused you of anything or called you an idiot (real words, not your interpretations) and I'll donate £10 to your chosen charity. When you can't, then you either donate £100 to mine or you can just pretend to be a real man and apologise for being a first class pratt..

Squirm, squirm and more squirm!

You started it with this:

'I can only assume that the OP and Frank are refering to signatures at the bottom of posts.

It's quite easy if you don't like reading them just go into your control panel and untick the box that says "read others signatures".

Now squirm all you want. You know what you were suggesting as does anyone else.

Retread then waded in with:

'But they are not rocket scientists either '

To which I replied: And clearly neither are you two.

And I said this because of your usual simplistic response about turning off signatures. I never mentioned not wanting to see any signatures but was merely agreeing that some are a bit over the top.

Your next response was:

'Jeez, you just can't reply to a post without using an insult can you?'

So you whinge about me doing what you've just done! Are you really so dim!

This has been typical you. You make a comment, complete with rolling eyes, that turning off the signatures isn't rocket science. Everyone knows that phrase is used to imply that someone is an idiot, and the rolling eyes reinforces it.

But this is the funny bit. All I said to you was that clearly you are not a rocket scientist. From that statement you ask if I can't make a post without insulting someone.

So for you to accuse me of not being a rocket scientist is fine, but if I do the same, it's an insult.

You really do have a serious intellect problem if you can't even work out what you've done!

Why did you feel the need to say:

'Not really rocket science is it? *-)

Now I'm not going to respond to any further posts. I'm now convinced that you throw in these little jibes just to start a row. You're a trouble maker and I'm sick to death of your infantile antics and then your protestations of innocence.

Now dfo us all a favour and go away!

Guest Had Enough
Tracker - 2013-08-09 8:08 PM

donna miller - 2013-08-09 6:14 PM

I can only assume that the OP and Frank are refering to signatures at the bottom of posts.

I keep looking at this post trying to interpret anything other than sound advice and humour and perhaps I am even dumber than I thought I was because I can't see anything other than sound advice - which I too was unaware of - presented with a humourous tag line?

You are quite right Donna - rocket science it ain't - but it still escaped me - maybe because I really don't care what signature anyone else uses so I never even looked for a way to block them out - why would I?

So come on Frank stop being so tetchy when someone points out something that you were unaware of and please give yourself the chance to appear human by no longer looking for reasons to be offended when there really are none.

Enough people have had to endure your acidic remarks for long enough so why not run with it for a while, try seeing the good in people with a sense of humour, and enjoy the ride with a smile, after all it is supposed to be for entertainment on here?

I'm sorry Richard, but telling someone that it's 'Not really rocket science' with a rolling eyes smiley means one thing. But I wasn't that bothered anyway!

But have you noticed what she got upset about? Retread said of me and Mrs T that we're not exactly rocket scientists.

So I replied, clearly neither are you two!

So Donna Miller got all upset and accused me of not being able to post without adding an insult because I said she clearly wasn't a rocket scientist!

Exactly what she accused me of a few minutes earlier!

This is Kafkaesque! I feel like I'm going to wake up in a minute and it's all been a dream!

Guest Had Enough
donna miller - 2013-08-09 8:27 PM

Wow, all that and you didn't really answer the challenge did you?

And you accuse me of squirming. *-)

Can I expect a cheque soon then?

OK one last post. You said:

I'll tell you what, You cut and paste where I actually accused you of anything.

OK here's one, just higher up this thread:

'Jeez, you just can't reply to a post without using an insult can you?'

How's that then? You accused me of not being able to reply to a post without using an insult.

So go through just this thread and you'll find many responses where I haven't used an insult.

As I said, you have a serious intellect problem. You don't appear to remember what you wrote half an hour ago. You're also incapable of working out that you can accuse someone of being an idiot without actually using the word idiot. Although I'm beginning to think that you may not even understand that.

Give the £100 to charity. I don't need your money.

Actually Frank, you're right about "knowing what you meant" because I was talking to my husband today and because you called him a homosexual last week he wants to come up there and shove your Nikon where the sun doesn't shine. I've persuaded him not to because I hate the sight of blood. There, I'm not all bad am I.

Still waiting for that cheque.

Guest Had Enough
donna miller - 2013-08-09 8:38 PM

Actually Frank, you're right about "knowing what you meant" because I was talking to my husband today and because you called him a homosexual last week he wants to come up there and shove your Nikon where the sun doesn't shine. I've persuaded him not to because I hate the sight of blood. There, I'm not all bad am I.

Still waiting for that cheque.

You have a husband? Yes, of course you do! ;-)

Guest Had Enough
donna miller - 2013-08-09 8:46 PM

Yup and believe me HE is a real man.!!!

And you know damm well I was talking about my original post, but hey ho. win some, win some.

No I didn't know, you should be more precise, as usual! (lol)

And hubby sounds like a REAL MAN! WOW! But he likes shoving things up people 'where the sun doesn't shine' apparently! Mmmmm ;-)

Guest Had Enough
donna miller - 2013-08-09 9:00 PM

Will you please be a man of your word for once and stop replying to my posts, you are such a disappointment sometimes *-)

OK. Bugger, I did it again!

Sorry, didn't mean to use the word bugger. It may remind you of people who like shoving things where the sun doesn't shine!

Had Enough - 2013-08-09 8:55 PM

And you know damm well I was talking about my original post, but hey ho. win some, win some.

And hubby sounds like a REAL MAN! WOW! But he likes shoving things up people 'where the sun doesn't shine' apparently! Mmmmm ;-)

Hopefully it'll be a small digital camera Frank and not one of those old Polaroid Instamatic jobbies , say cheese .

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2013-08-09 9:05 PM

Hopefully it'll be a small digital camera Frank and not one of those old Polaroid Instamatic jobbies , say cheese .

I suspect its a box brownie ;-)

Guest Had Enough

From now on I'm going to be using a Minox subminiature, just in case!

Minox.jpg.835d31f47ca9866e2e83f6beab1e52f8.jpg

Had Enough - 2013-08-09 9:12 PM

From now on I'm going to be using a Minox subminiature, just in case!

If Donna's hubby does catch up with you Frank and places said camera up the back of beyond then dont forget to turn auto shot to on position , the pics may come in handy for any police investigation or at the very least may be sold to hot gay mag " Backstreet Boys "

antony1969 - 2013-08-09 9:23 PM

the pics may come in handy for any police investigation or at the very least may be sold to hot gay mag " Backstreet Boys "

How come you know all about this subject then Antony - there are times when I worry about you!!

Tracker - 2013-08-09 9:28 PM

the pics may come in handy for any police investigation or at the very least may be sold to hot gay mag " Backstreet Boys "

How come you know all about this subject then Antony - there are times when I worry about you!!

In my youth I did a photo shoot for the mag , if you look back in your collection to issue 555 I'm in it under the heading " Hot Hung Huddersfield Hunks "

Guest Had Enough
antony1969 - 2013-08-09 9:34 PM

Tracker - 2013-08-09 9:28 PM

In my youth I did a photo shoot for the mag , if you look back in your collection to issue 555 I'm in it under the heading " Hot Hung Huddersfield Hunks "

Sorry about the delay but I found it. It was actually in 455 not 555.

2046551007_AnthonyTheHunk.jpg.8438e186503341a951a4574b49948de4.jpg

Brilliant Frank!!

How lucky is 'Uddersfield to have such a sex machine - better not let our wives see this or there will be no hope for the rest of us!

Unfortunately being a mere pensioner I can't afford the full collection of Hot Hung Huddersfield Hunks like your good self but I'm sure Antony would love to have a full size copy of the picture and as you do have, so I'm told, some of the best equipment in the country perhaps you could help male this poor little Yorkshire person from 'Uddersfield's dreams come true!!

Archived