Meanwhile, in a parallel universe ....

Tony Jones

No, not the one in which I briefly return to Chatterbox. The one in which:

BGD is still posting freely.

He appears in the same thread as Yosser, without either of them getting banned (yet! One of them IS on a final warning though).

No-one is judged (or banned) for anything they said in other universes.

A voluntary Moderator, who MOST people trust, looks in almost every day, to clear the spam and remind Hon Members to remain "Hon."

Utopia? Impossible to believe? If you don't know where to look, PM me (yes, PM me!)

Guest pelmetman

Practical Motorhome perchance Tony? ;-)..............

Bruce is not banned here either ;-)..............and much respected for his useful input B-)..........But it seems a certain faction has a FUN agenda *-)...........

Guest pelmetman
Tony Jones - 2013-08-18 8:52 PM

Glad to hear it Dave - so all those posts about someone getting him banned related to yet another parallel universe? What fun!

Yep ;-)...............Just goes to show.........money can't by you a nicer class of forumite :D

On all forums there are some who tell things the way they would like it to be and some who tell things the way they imagine it to be and some who tell things the way they believe it to be but there are still some who tell things the way they really are, so as with all things in life, it's just a case of talking to the right people!

malc d - 2013-08-19 10:05 AM

Tracker - 2013-08-19 9:44 AM

......................................, it's just a case of talking to the right people!

That's if you can work out who they are.

:-D

A bit of divine intervention would probably help!

It is said that Winston Churchill and Manie Shinwell, although political opponents were good friends. Churchill encountered Shinwell as he left a heavy meeting between the government and the TUC and asked "how did it go Manie?". Shinwell replied "Clitch after Clitch after Clitch".

A bit like this forum sometimes.

AGD

Archived