Get a Life.

Clamper

I haven’t logged onto this, or any other Mhome forum, for an age. On reading the topic about Cornwall and one or two others and now I remember why.

Motorhome owners are such a whingeing, moaning, whimpering lot .

Does owning a motorhome elevate one to a higher level of being that excludes one from understanding [mostly sensible] by-laws and rules. Or are some laws, rules and bylaws for others only to observe.

Perhaps it is the amount of cash involved when purchasing the dream Time and Transportation System that gives some individuals a feeling of superiority i.e. I want to park where I want, preferably for free. IF I use a campsite it needs to be cheap but well maintained and equipped. IF I have to endure the nuisance of others they must not park too close, walk near my pitch, own pets or have children, not chat, play music or games. MY satellite dish must receive everywhere as with my internet connection [i don’t eat Mcdonalds, but will park outside and use their internet]. You get the picture!

And yes, I am a motorhome owner and have been for so many years I have forgotten how long.

I also belong to a number of other non-motorhome forums and hardly ever come across the attitudes I read on these sites.

I have thought about it [only slightly as I have a life] and I think the big clue lies in the description, Motor HOME. Yes, I think it is the HOME thing. Unplug the umbilical cord, take-off and carry all the familiar and prejudices along with you. Most of use have or had neighbours, workmates, friends like that.

You are probably, like me, in your later years. Trust me, there is so much still left to do and so much fun to have. Leave the doom, gloom, melancholy individuals too their lot in whatever lay-by or lidl car park corner that they can hide in.

Have fun.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JudgeMental
gwyn - 2013-08-22 3:45 PM

Feel better now?

I very much doubt it!lol.....best to just ignore pig ignorant crap like this...

JudgeMental - 2013-08-22 4:09 PM

Feel better now?

There you go, does not take much does it for all the happy souls to respond.

And qwyn, that's the point, I always feel better. How about you?

Clamper - 2013-08-22 3:00 PM

Motorhome owners are such a whingeing, moaning, whimpering lot .

By using the tone that you did you kinda lost the plot in your attempts to be superior so you too come across as a first class fully paid up member of the whingers club !

But it's not all bad news is it -

Welcome to whingers anonymous!

PS This kind of crap really belongs on Chatterbox where it will be in good company!

I didn't know that Henry had a brother? 8-)

He is even more depressing as well. :D

I'm surprised he didn't mention how many consecutive years he has been a CC member. Most (it's not nice to insult people)s are quite proud of that fact. BTW, whoever you are, I wildcamp and I have led an interesting and varied life. I motorhome because I fancied a quiet, peaceful life for a change, away from miserable gits like you. I had no choice but to put up with them when I was working but now it's different. B-)

Luckily we will never meet because I don't do Club sites.

Chin chin old boy.

747 - 2013-08-22 4:37 PM

I didn't know that Henry had a brother? 8-)

That is a very unkind and uncalled for observation.

It is very unfair on Henry who is not really as bad as he seems - well not always!(lol)

On the other hand it helps to pass the time whilst waiting for the rain to pass so I can finish off loading the van ready for another weekend of non site camping!

August already and we have only had ten weeks away so far this year - must be slowing down(lol)

Guest JudgeMental
Clamper - 2013-08-22 4:17 PM

Feel better now?

There you go, does not take much does it for all the happy souls to respond.

And qwyn, that's the point, I always feel better. How about you?

Ha ha ha shut up you idiot. I am more then happy or i was until coming back from Italy last week, back to the most motorhome unfriendly country in europe inhabited with big mouthed morons like you....

Guest JudgeMental
Clamper - 2013-08-22 5:18 PM

Mmmmmm. Right in there with personal insults and assumptions, sort of proves a point. Sounds just like the sort I was referring to.

Mind you, with a name like "Judgemental" *-)

Your the one that comes on here with all the "attitude" and talking absolute inflamatory nonsense..what a cretin!lol

I love a good moan.

Anyway i am now far superior to you lot as i now have a caravan which has far superior comfort.

Only kidding, tent caravan motor home even boat i have done them all and enjoyed them all, even enjoyed wild camping a few times but didnt really take to it myself. Point is whatever you do you have to do it the way that suits. I have no issue with off piste motor homeing, just wasnt for us.

Guest JudgeMental
ips - 2013-08-22 5:47 PM

I love a good moan.

Anyway i am now far superior to you lot as i now have a caravan which has far superior comfort.

Only kidding, tent caravan motor home even boat i have done them all and enjoyed them all, even enjoyed wild camping a few times but didnt really take to it myself. Point is whatever you do you have to do it the way that suits. I have no issue with off piste motor homeing, just wasnt for us.

while in a lovely spot in Como town on lake Como the other week and talking to my italian neighbor, I mentioned I was not normally that keen on staying on unofficial camping stop overs, as I like a drink and then getting moved on could be difficult..... He looked at me as and tried to stop laughing and says, they ask you to go you say NO I cant, I have been drinking... In the morning police came around tapping on window getting people to move, the 2 italian van did not move an inch and my neighbor never got out of bed. police just drove away......God! I love Italy:-D

Oh dear judge, get a grip.

There was nothing inflammatory and nothing personal [to ANYONE] in my original posting. But it seems that make me a moron, gratin or whatever.

You however have returned from Italy and defamed the UK on the basis of the “moans” we hear on here and elsewhere and can offer little other than a personal verbal attack together with well used clichés.

Sounds like you were the life and soul in Italy.

I was wondering. Do you think it is all the medication, mixed wine and beer that makes the Brits so objectionable when abroad?

Welcome back!

Guest JudgeMental

what you seem incapable of understanding numpty is that Europe is motorhome heaven and UK motorhome hell...All about comparative freedoms. We are an anally obsessive, over legislated, heavily policed, over cctv'd ( london more cameras then the whole of america) state and the laughing stock of europe..worse teeth as well. Me I vote with my feet along with many others on here and away again next month to Spain, Sri lanka for christmas etc...you can stick cornwall up your pig ignorant behind....

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.

Tacitus

.best to just ignore pig ignorant crap like this...

Having been blessed with a sense of humour from birth - so I am told - I was able to detect both the wry humour and sense the tongue in cheek of the original posting which seemed to be designed to elicit just the responses and usual pleasantries that it has!

Clamper - 2013-08-22 6:24 PM

I was wondering. Do you think it is all the medication, mixed wine and beer that makes the Brits so objectionable when abroad?

Welcome back!

Can't be because a few are just as objectionable before they go abroad as they are when they return which suggests a permanent state of objectionableness!

I had better put a smiley (lol) or Eddie may think I'm being serious?

As if (lol)

Guest Peter James

park where I want, preferably for free.

Only time I ever park for free is on my own driveway. Everywhere else is pay and display - I PAY £220 a year for a tax disc which I DISPLAY in the windscreen. That alone more than covers what the Government spends on the roads, which belong to me as much as everyone else :-)

Don't get me started on fuel and all the other taxes I pay to run a van >:-)

In just a few postings judge you have managed to contribute the following.

……….pig ignorant crap like this...

………inhabited with big mouthed morons like you....

……..what a cretin

……… you can stick cornwall up your pig ignorant behind....

And even managed to insult Cornwall and infer that I had any view on the county. Love the place actually.

Indeed judge, loads of attitude and unpleasantness on here. What a shame, probably puts some new subscribers off of posting on any subject that does not run with or agree with the norm, however scribed. Bur does sort of confirm the inference in my original posting.

Never mind.

Guest JudgeMental
Tracker - 2013-08-22 6:46 PM

.best to just ignore pig ignorant crap like this...

Having been blessed with a sense of humour from birth - so I am told - I was able to detect both the wry humour and sense the tongue in cheek of the original posting which seemed to be designed to elicit just the responses and usual pleasantries that it has!

Well in that case he is even more clueless then I imagined......needs to get educated in the use of emotions and Internet etiquette. We are nit mind readers *-)

Sorry Eddie, but that's a very weak excuse - not one of your better attempts at humour - if it was humour as the smiley suggests - surely anyone with a modicum of savvy and brain cells could see where the OP was leading?

Perhaps not!

And anyway it certainly does not justify the kind of language you used in your responses and I think you owe poor Mr Clamper an apology because at no point did he insult you or anyone else for that matter.

Peter James - 2013-08-22 7:04 PM

park where I want, preferably for free.

Only time I ever park for free is on my own driveway. Everywhere else is pay and display - I PAY £220 a year for a tax disc which I DISPLAY in the windscreen. That alone more than covers what the Government spends on the roads, which belong to me as much as everyone else :-)

Don't get me started on fuel and all the other taxes I pay to run a van >:-)

Don't go on about free parking on private drives or they will find a way too tax that as we!

Archived