Users of A Mount Lenses need not worry.

Guest Had Enough

Had Enough - 2013-08-31 9:20 AM

And you're so thick that you've not even understood the irony and purpose of the post! (lol) (lol)

Ah, so was the article you quoted ever published then? If it was then my enquiry was a legitimate one and does not deserve your derisory comments. If it wasn't then you are in fact a bullsh1tter as previously stated.

But that still doesn't explain why you don't know the difference between the two words.

It still doesn't give you the right to insult anyone who replies to the post with your 'attempted' sarcasm and humour.

But true to form frank, you just call everyone thick to cover your own failings, as a simple "sorry, I read it wrong" would be beyond your capabilities as a member of the human species.

Try to remember that not everyone subscribes to your petty, pathetic obsession with discrediting Clive (and most others come to think of it), and maybe, just maybe as you claim to be some sort of authority on photography and associated sundry, people might have taken your post as a piece of legitimate advice.

Guest Had Enough
donna miller - 2013-08-31 9:58 AM

Had Enough - 2013-08-31 9:20 AM

And you're so thick that you've not even understood the irony and purpose of the post! (lol) (lol)

Ah, so was the article you quoted ever published then? If it was then my enquiry was a legitimate one and does not deserve your derisory comments. If it wasn't then you are in fact a bullsh1tter as previously stated.

But that still doesn't explain why you don't know the difference between the two words.

It still doesn't give you the right to insult anyone who replies to the post with your 'attempted' sarcasm and humour.

But true to form frank, you just call everyone thick to cover your own failings, as a simple "sorry, I read it wrong" would be beyond your capabilities as a member of the human species.

Try to remember that not everyone subscribes to your petty, pathetic obsession with discrediting Clive (and most others come to think of it), and maybe, just maybe as you claim to be some sort of authority on photography and associated sundry, people might have taken your post as a piece of legitimate advice.

Was that the sound of a penny dropping that I've just heard? (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Had Enough - 2013-08-31 9:44 AM

Thank you Clive, I appreciate your sympathy! It was terrible of me to call Donna Miller thick, after all she only said this about me in the post to which I was responding:

'You really are the stupidest person on the forum and your grasp of the English language is COMPARABLE to that of a moron, therefore you are not COMPATIBLE with the nice people on here. '

Did you miss that or is it OK for others to be rude but not me? If so I feel rather sorry for your powers of reasoning! ;-) Perhaps your mental state is a bit skewed? (lol)

And you obviously chose not to include the whole of my post in your response as the last lines would have displayed the 'irony' or 'meaning' of it.

But that's how you work frankie boy, people see straight through your pathetic "She said it to me so why can't I say it back?" bleating. For God's sake, grow a pair or go join a playgroup somewhere.

Guest Had Enough
CliveH - 2013-08-31 9:56 AM

I am genuinely sorry for you.

Thank you Clive, I'm genuinely touched. ;-) Which pseudonyms am I currently hiding behind? And be careful that you don't take any more bets, you know what happened last time! ;-)

Guest Had Enough
donna miller - 2013-08-31 10:05 AM

Had Enough - 2013-08-31 9:44 AM

Thank you Clive, I appreciate your sympathy! It was terrible of me to call Donna Miller thick, after all she only said this about me in the post to which I was responding:

'You really are the stupidest person on the forum and your grasp of the English language is COMPARABLE to that of a moron, therefore you are not COMPATIBLE with the nice people on here. '

Did you miss that or is it OK for others to be rude but not me? If so I feel rather sorry for your powers of reasoning! ;-) Perhaps your mental state is a bit skewed? (lol)

And you obviously chose not to include the whole of my post in your response as the last lines would have displayed the 'irony' or 'meaning' of it.

But that's how you work frankie boy, people see straight through your pathetic "She said it to me so why can't I say it back?" bleating. For God's sake, grow a pair or go join a playgroup somewhere.

Sorry, I can't think straight at the moment from the noise of all those pennies dropping! (lol) (lol) (lol)

This is great fun! ;-)

CliveH - 2013-08-31 12:15 AM

if you want to post from what you call the black an whites then you do so - just post the link so we can check out you are not the total 'ijiot' most of us think you are.

I really must take exception to your comment here Clive and I have to put forward for the team's consideration an alternative theory.

According to my good friend Paddy Mcginty, the originator of the Irish Bog Standardish English Dictionary the correct spelling of eejit should not be ijiot but eejit, although he does agree that as long as the word is understood by the actual ejit/ijiot the spelling is not so important!

In all other respects your posting is spot on!

Guest Had Enough
donna miller - 2013-08-31 10:08 AM

Had Enough - 2013-08-31 10:04 AM

Was that the sound of a penny dropping that I've just heard?

Nope, that would be the sound of you rattling around in an empty room set aside for your friends.

I know! I've started going to gay bars in Cardiff as I've heard that they're great places to pick up women who come down from the valleys for a big night out. The problem is that most of them are mutton dressed as lamb with a face like a welder's bench! ;-) Present company excepted of course! ;-) I'm sure you're sophisticated and gorgeous! (lol)

Guest Had Enough
Tracker - 2013-08-31 10:10 AM

According to my good friend Paddy Mcginty, the originator of the Irish Bog Standardish English Dictionary the correct spelling of eejit should not be ijiot but eejit, although he does agree that as long as the word is understood by the actual ejit/ijiot the spelling is not so important!

I'm sorry, I don't understand! ;-)

Anyway, it's been great fun this morning but I must trot. We're off again on a mini rally with some friends in north Norfolk with a couple of days near Kings Lynn. You must drop in! ;-)

My friends are a bit odd though I must warn you. I met them in a gay bar in Cardiff! (lol) (lol)

Guest Had Enough
donna miller - 2013-08-31 10:18 AM

frankism number 698 : When you've got nothing to say on the current subject that will save face, resort to bringing up your own unfunny topics from the past that fell flat on their face in the hope that people will laugh at them this time round.

*-)

Mr Enough has left the county I'm afraid. Try again in a week's time. ;-)

Archived