Underpants when touring

Brock

Brock - 2013-09-02 11:15 AM

How many pairs do the gentlemen take with them when on tour?

A Gentleman would never discuss such a subject. Anyway the bulter takes care of such things - I'll ask Kato next time I open the garage.

Guest Peter James
You can tell when underwear needs washing because it dries out stiff so you have to bang it in the dashboard to soften it before you can get it on ;-)

Peter James - 2013-09-03 8:23 AM

You can tell when underwear needs washing because it dries out stiff so you have to bang it in the dashboard to soften it before you can get it on ;-)

At 18 you are worried about what people think about you.

At 40 you don't give a damn what people think about you.

At 60 you realise that no one has been thinking about you at all.

At 18 you are worried about what people think about you so wear the latest fashion branded underpants.

At 40 you don't give a damn what people think about you so wear whatever is comfortable be it M&S or BHS underpants..

At 60 you realise that no one has been thinking about you at all and wear baggy washed out underpants which really should be binned and take on holiday every pair of the few left which you own.

• 3 weeks later...

My trips abroad are for 60 days as that is the maximum stay on the pet insurance foreign cover.

I don't use campsites making access to water limited so I don't do any laundry whist away.

I take 60 pairs of underpants, 30 tops and 15 pairs of jeans/shorts.

Dirty clothes go in stuff bags in the garage and I spend a couple of days doing laundry when I get home. Watching the clothes go round in the washing machine seems to be more entertaining than the TV and there are no adverts for 'acident lawyers'.

Guest pelmetman
ips - 2013-09-24 8:41 PM

This thread is the funniest thing i have ever read online :-D

You need to get out more *-)...................I don't wear pants :D...........Except in winter when a bit of extra lagging is required ;-) ...............although I have started to notice I now require some sort of drip tray 8-)..................

and I ain't spending out on a tenner *-)

fairweather camper - 2013-09-24 12:07 AM

when I go away for 3 months I take 3 pairs with me I wash one pair after a month, whether they need them or not, im very particular about personal hygene *-) (lol) ;-)

Same as me, but I always have a problem storing the cricket bat I use to get them into the washing machine,

One way to extend the periods between the need to change underpants is to cut out a liner similar to the insole of a shoe to fit the gusset area. Depending on your preference coco matting is a good choice as it is hard wearing, absorbent but a bit abrasive or the Teflon cooking liner which is smooth and non stick. Either of these two options will extend the changing intervals. The way to test if changing is required is to throw the underpants at a wall and if they don't stick another days use is possible.

:D :D

Brambles - 2013-09-25 9:01 AM

I wonder if those with Peugoet base vehicles wear boxers.

...and Citroen owners relay do not care.

Whilst Ford owners are always in transit, Merc owners always sprinting to the launderette, Renault owners are always trying to master something and VW owners are transporting something unmentionable?

Tracker - 2013-09-26 12:10 PM

Brambles - 2013-09-25 9:01 AM

I wonder if those with Peugoet base vehicles wear boxers.

...and Citroen owners relay do not care.

Whilst Ford owners are always in transit, Merc owners always sprinting to the launderette, Renault owners are always trying to master something and VW owners are transporting something unmentionable?

'Du..ca..to' expand on that, Rich.

Tracker - 2013-09-26 6:12 PM

bolero boy - 2013-09-26 6:05 PM

'Du..ca..to' expand on that, Rich.

What is this - the Krypton Factor!!

Du..ca..to - duh?!

Richard, you really don't want me to spell this out do you......?

........do you care to......(hint)...respond to this post? I know my puns are bad but this was an easy one.

Archived