hello !

ianjo

Guest JudgeMental
Easyliving - 2013-09-09 4:40 PM

Welcome Ian and Jo

You will notice that many threads on here descend very quickly to 'handbags at dawn' between the various warring parties. I have to say though there have been some quite amusing posts this time, well done lads.

If you get fed up with the bickering, I can recommend Motorhome Fun.......

Paul

Naw...to much misuse of smileys and silliness..this forum more of a bear pit :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bolero boy - 2013-09-06 8:44 AM

Me, too!

Just off to Devon later, Barnstaple then ilfracombe. Nice, but tough cycling :-S

Your not kidding. We stay at Warcombe Caravan Park and cycled into Ilfracombe along the old railway line. It took 20 mins to free wheel into Ilfracombe and over an hour to cycle back to the campsite didn't get back on the bike for the rest of that holiday came home and bought a gel saddle cover LOL

Noodles - 2013-09-09 6:28 PM

bolero boy - 2013-09-06 8:44 AM

Me, too!

Just off to Devon later, Barnstaple then ilfracombe. Nice, but tough cycling :-S

Your not kidding. We stay at Warcombe Caravan Park and cycled into Ilfracombe along the old railway line. It took 20 mins to free wheel into Ilfracombe and over an hour to cycle back to the campsite didn't get back on the bike for the rest of that holiday came home and bought a gel saddle cover LOL

Presume you mean Woolacombe ? If so its a good site , great beach , village . Been couple times this year and going Cornwall start October so may call round to the Tides Inn for pint of pear cider or seven .

Ilfracombe unfortunately since I have been going as a child has ended up a sad old seaside town , shame .

Hi anthony1969

There is a campsite called Warcombe Farm Campsite not caravan park as I previously said, brain freeze after a long cold day at work.It is affiliated to both the Caravan Club and Camping and Caravan Club but it is quite close to Woolacombe as we walked to Woolacombe Beach with the dogs :-D

Noodles - 2013-09-09 7:47 PM

Hi anthony1969

There is a campsite called Warcombe Farm Campsite not caravan park as I previously said, brain freeze after a long cold day at work.It is affiliated to both the Caravan Club and Camping and Caravan Club but it is quite close to Woolacombe as we walked to Woolacombe Beach with the dogs :-D

No problem , where abouts is Warcombe Farm Site ? is it on the road down to Woolacombe Bay ?

Archived