Jump to content

gas and electric safety certificate


Recommended Posts


I am collecting my motorhome tomorrow from a dealer. It's used. I have done some reading and in a couple of places I found mentioned that I should be given a safety certificate for the gas installation and for the electric installation. My question is this: is the dealer obliged to provide me with such certificates or it is just advisable that he does so?

Many thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm fairly certain a new vehicle would have the required certification.

When buying used you should get the dealer to give it a full habitation service,

which will include all the devices and systems checked for compliance and are in

correct working order.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...