DPF AGAIN

rudders

Guest pelmetman

I note there's quite a few firms popping up offering to remove the dpf and remap your engine :-S...............that would indicate to me that these dpf's are spawning their own lucrative industry 8-)............

Glad I'm a Luddite :D

DPF`s are a bloody joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problems i`ve had with the car are ridiculous and the damned thing is only doing 20 MPG because it`s always cleaning.

I`ve had it back into the dealer numerous times who just take it for a damned good thrash on the motorway, i know because a neighbour saw then doing it .

They`ve told me that i need to drive a lot faster and give it a good blast once a week !

I`ll be getting a petrol car next time ( soon ).

Thankfully the van hasn`t got one.

While i would agree that text speak like 'WTF?' and 'LOL' are irritating; to use DPF is a completely appropriate abbreviation in much the same way as BBC is.

If you don't know what this is, you probably don't need to know but if you do it's a very simple task to look it up these days.

Get with the times, dude.

euroserv - 2013-09-11 10:07 AM

While i would agree that text speak like 'WTF?' and 'LOL' are irritating; to use DPF is a completely appropriate abbreviation in much the same way as BBC is.

If you don't know what this is, you probably don't need to know but if you do it's a very simple task to look it up these days.

Thanks Nick

Being a FEMALE I leave all that to him. Just curious, like to keep up with any news , and report to OH

Southender - 2013-09-11 10:05 AM

DPF`s are a bloody joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problems i`ve had with the car are ridiculous and the damned thing is only doing 20 MPG because it`s always cleaning.

I`ve had it back into the dealer numerous times who just take it for a damned good thrash on the motorway, i know because a neighbour saw then doing it .

They`ve told me that i need to drive a lot faster and give it a good blast once a week !

I`ll be getting a petrol car next time ( soon ).

Thankfully the van hasn`t got one.

Worst thing is to buy a diesel car with the auto stop-start if you are going to use it mainly in town. A friend of mine was alll set to do that but the dealer warned him off.

PJay - 2013-09-11 10:16 AM

Thanks Nick

Being a FEMALE I leave all that to him. Just curious, like to keep up with any news , and report to OH

What's OH?

crinklystarfish - 2013-09-11 1:51 PM

Thanks Nick

What's OH?

LMAO!

Guest JudgeMental
euroserv - 2013-09-11 3:46 PM

Thanks Nick

What's OH?

LMAO!

ROFLMMFAO2POHAIPM

or

OMGLMAOROTFPMPHTB

Guest JudgeMental
euroserv - 2013-09-11 3:46 PM

Thanks Nick

What's OH?

LMAO!

ROFLMMFAO2POHAIPM

or

OMGLMAOROTFPMPHTB

Archived