Fiat Ducato Auto gearbox problem!?

mikestace

Hi All

New to the site, hope someone may be able to help

We have a 2003 Bustner 660i Elegance, on a 2800cc Diesel Fiat ducato base.

The automatic gearbox (iveco we think) which is fitted with an electronic tiptronic system that will not work?

Part of the wiring loom broke off a circuit board at gear stick end, as it was not supported or fixed to anything.

This section of wiring is made up of 2 small CPB, with connections to the "W" button (winter use)

This section of wiring seam to control the gear selection?

We are unable to start or move the motorhome.

We have tried to resolve the problem thought main dealers, Fiat UK and Fiat Italy, they have NO idea what the problem is, only suggestion is new loom!!! but they don't know which one, as they don't have any wiring diagrams that show it?

Any constructive advice would be gratefully received

Thanks

Hello.

I assume you mean that a wiring connector (with plug and wiring loom attached) has broken off the pcb?

I would have thought that if you can find a good automotive electrician that is mobile they should be able to repair the board and fit 'jumper' wires to make good the original connections.

If I misunderstand the query; please take some photographs and post them here so that we can see it. These automatic vehicles are very rare; I have only ever seen one before and most Fiat agents will have seen less than that!

Nick

Archived