MMM October issue

Lucie Cranfield

To all MMM subscribers,

I am delighted to let you know that the October issue of MMM has been collected by Royal Mail and is on its way to you. You should get your copy early next week, before the on-sale date of Thursday 19th September.

If you don't subscribe to MMM, why not order your copy now - http://tinyurl.com/qfkqmlm

Have a lovely weekend.

Lucie :-D

Hi Lucy; we subscribe to hard copy MMM at the moment, would like to try the digital version, but it looks like I can't download to my MacBook?

Is it not compatible with Mac OS X?

thanks

alan b

P.S.

anyone using an iPad to view the digital MMM; what's it like?

How long do you have access, and what's any search facility like, is it practical to use for research whilst on tour?

thanks

alan b

Hi Alan

Although we have a hard copy on subscription we do still download

a digital copy sometimes when we're away. This we do on a iPad and have no trouble reading or jumping about to different sections. Once you buy it it stays on the computer even if off line, so ideal for travel.

George

I

Thanks George and Jon; I'm on OS 10.6.8, and have tried a couple of times to sample a digital copy and failed . I'll have another go!

An iPad is tempting on a couple of counts, just delaying purchase at mo' and we currently take the MacBook away with us.

regards

alan b

snowie - 2013-09-19 2:12 PMThanks George and Jon; I'm on OS 10.6.8, and have tried a couple of times to sample a digital copy and failed . I'll have another go!An iPad is tempting on a couple of counts, just delaying purchase at mo' and we currently take the MacBook away with us.regardsalan b

Hi Snowie - our Editor's just tried it for you and it does work (which is good!) - here's his feedback:

"First you will need to register, buy it (for free but go through the checkout process) and then view using the Flash viewer (old viewer)."

Hope that helps :)

Archived