Where to go?

Noodles

I have been looking at a map of France for most of the day wondering where we should go. Last night we considered going to the Provence region as the weather forecast for the Normandy coastline doesn't look too good for the next week. My mum suggested La Baule which looks really nice but we don't want to use the Toll roads as we want to see some of France during our travels but then again we don't want to spend the whole time travelling around.

My head is buzzing 8-)

You need to go quite a way south at the moment to get good weather over here in France.

I'm in Brittany - the weather was good here until 3 days ago - now it's heavy cloud and drizzle - not much change expected for the next few days.

According to the meteo-France website, the weather in the Vendee is the same.

Good luck

;-)

Noodles - 2013-09-13 4:13 PM

I have been looking at a map of France for most of the day wondering where we should go. Last night we considered going to the Provence region as the weather forecast for the Normandy coastline doesn't look too good for the next week. My mum suggested La Baule which looks really nice but we don't want to use the Toll roads as we want to see some of France during our travels but then again we don't want to spend the whole time travelling around.

My head is buzzing 8-)

how long is your trip

Archived