After Sales service why cant they all be this good!!

Chausson le mor

Cut long story short misses kept complaining of gas smell in gas locker from time to time.

Thought I better investigate with the soapy water solution around the joints etc. Low and behold great big air bubbles formed around the regulator.

Our PVC has a built in Gaslow system with a 11Kg fixed bottle and external filler. Contacted Gaslow as ther was a sticker inside the bottle storage cover stating 5 year warranty on regulator. Within 24 hours their fitter David phoned me and said he would visit later that day between 2-5pm direct to my home. he arrived at 4pm and identified the problem within minutes the gas pipe was removed form one side of the regulator and the culprit found. The washer had splayed due to over tightening. not content with replacing this washer he fitted all 3 washers on the regulator and retested the system. The cost of this repair work NIL ZERO ZILCH no arguments no haggling the job was simply resolved.

Got me thinking why cant other dealers within the industry work like GASLOW I would highly recommend this company and its products to anybody without hesitation!

My next thought was the fitters leaving remark reckon the distorted seal has been like this since new! So not only did the convertor miss the gas leak but also the supplying dealer who PDI the vehicle and the company carrying out last years habitation service makes you think????

When we had our refillable fitted at Autogas Thirsk there was a yellow bottle on the floor of the garage waiting to be collected :-S new van holidaying in Scotland had noticed the smell and called in at Thirsk on the way home, they got a new one fitted from Autogas who contacted the Dealer who was asked "you didn't tell him did you"

Archived