Millau aire.

rupert123

Guest JudgeMental
rupert123 - 2013-09-29 5:06 PM

JudgeMental - 2013-09-27 10:22 AM

Just like Brugge popular centrally located aires cost more...your money your choice

Except Eddie not all these aires are in towns, the one at Fontaine is a fair walk outside a small village.

Like us you prefer sites...why not use the scooter ..we use our ebikes for getting around..to easy? :-D

Guest JudgeMental
kelly58 - 2013-09-29 6:05 PM

The aire at Samur is well outside the town and no longer free its now 5 € 

You can park for nothing on the quay under bridge right in town for nothing..at least you could do a couple of years back

Guest JudgeMental
bolero boy - 2013-09-29 7:02 PM

Not sure you can now Eddie, we had great trouble parking there last year even though I thought I knew where I was going.......

I'm sure a recent visitor will confirm.

seems so..you can see the response from many indignant french on this website..telling them how do they get from 10 Km out to Saumur for a drink..so the council can stick the new "iniative" to ban campers where the sun dont shine..that is my interpretation anyway. their loss! Last time we were there we ate and drank merrily in the town and it was very quiet..

http://tinyurl.com/krblbzc

JudgeMental - 2013-09-29 5:36 PM

rupert123 - 2013-09-29 5:06 PM

JudgeMental - 2013-09-27 10:22 AM

Just like Brugge popular centrally located aires cost more...your money your choice

Except Eddie not all these aires are in towns, the one at Fontaine is a fair walk outside a small village.

Like us you prefer sites...why not use the scooter ..we use our ebikes for getting around..to easy? :-D

We do Eddie but sometimes force of circumstance gets in the way. The aires in question I am just reporting on really, did not stay on Fontaine one, people may not know the current situation.

Well , Just thought I 'd get my two penneth worth in here . We struggled and only just missed the logs . Thank god we left before the Aire actually filled up , I dont think we would of made it out had it of filled there just isnt enough room to move about and our vehicle being a tag axel longie would of made big probs . remove the logs life would become so much easier . The campsite at the two rivers is charming . Apart from that hope you're all well

Guest JudgeMental
bolero boy - 2013-10-02 9:06 AM

Al, remember Jethro Tull 'Living in the Past'? Well, today's exchange rate puts £10 at €12 only, so I wish I were back at a 1.6 exchange rate.

Only? That's a 20% difference,do you mean when it was 1.60 not 1.6? Just ordered a lump of money for holiday next week. And exchange rate 1.88. Bank rate is 1.20

Guest Had Enough
JudgeMental - 2013-10-02 9:31 AM

Al, remember Jethro Tull 'Living in the Past'? Well, today's exchange rate puts £10 at €12 only, so I wish I were back at a 1.6 exchange rate.

Only? That's a 20% difference,do you mean when it was 1.60 not 1.6? Just ordered a lump of money for holiday next week. And exchange rate 1.88. Bank rate is 1.20

Eh? I.60 is exactly the same as 1.6. And if you've bought the Euro I don't think you've got them at 1.88, 1.18 possibly.

Guest JudgeMental
Had Enough - 2013-10-02 11:12 AM

JudgeMental - 2013-10-02 9:31 AM

Eh? I.60 is exactly the same as 1.6. And if you've bought the Euro I don't think you've got them at 1.88, 1.18 possibly.

yes your right, what i should have written was 1.1880 :-S

Archived