Thetford fridge problems again!!!!

Mickydripin

Unable to get my Thetford Fridge/freezer repaired in France I decided to wait until I got home to have it repaired but can I can I hell.

I took it in to a Thetford advised dealer ten days ago and it is still not done Why!!! Because Thetford have told the dealer that they are having staff problems and can not send the parts out that are needed.

What sort of company are we dealing with? is it a back street company NO it is a world wide company worth possibly millions of pounds and can not even control there spares department to supply there repair centres.

If anyone from Thetford reads this can you please give your manager a kick up his backside and get the spares moving again I want my Motorhome back PLEASE!!!!!!!!.

Mike.

IIRC Thetford was at Uttoxeter, which is near you, but I see they have now moved to Rotherham, I suspect this is the problem

------------------------------

Thanks Colin but I think they were at Shefield but moved quite a while ago certainley before I went to France in May.

For a company of its size it makes people work hard to get any work done my van is sitting at there agents waiting for parts and all this nice weather is passing us by.

Mike.

Archived