Insurance How Long Can you leave your MH

enodreven

With my insurance company it is if longer than 48 hours and then you must notify them what happens then I have no idea. In Spain at moment and will be leaving MH for 3 months, however it was a major task finding a secure storage that met their requirements and cost £50 on premium. I was asked why not bring it home which I replied 3500 miles round trip,16/20 days driving plus ferry. OK flights are going to cost £136 return for two and parking about €240 but will get another 2/3 month holiday in Spain and France. I appreciate way off topic but hope it helps.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies, and I would be very interested to know what insurance company you use that has allowed you to leave it in a secured lockup in Spain as I have often thought of doing the same.

I did ring my insurance company and they haven't given me any definitive answer only that they have agreed on this occasion its OK to leave it where it is in the UK, so I suppose I will have to ring if I want to do it again.

I wonder if its the same for your car, as most people just leave it in a car park near the airport and go away for a week or two without thinking about it or perhaps just parked in the road in a ? safe area and go off on a train etc.

Archived