Storage hoarders.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Went to Chapel St leonards to collect the Mrs this afternoon from the bus..........as Sue's now got her bus pass and she's determined to use it :D.................even though it means I have to drive her to get a bus :-S......

But I digress.................waiting for the bus to arrive I noticed a 07 Suntor........So what I hear you say? ;-) ..............well as it turned in my direction I was gobsmacked 8-).................the driver an elderly lady was surrounded in stuff.........I don't just mean as though she was moving house ;-).............but it was everywhere all along the dash drivers seat was full and it was clear the back was just as bad :-S..........how the police hadn't stopped her was beyond me as her vision must of been impaired...............and judging by the bent bike rack and various other bits of damage, I would not be unkind in thinking her driving has issues.................I'm wondering if she's on the run with her stuff? :-|...........

I appreciate its an illness but in a camper?........... its a first for me :-S

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2013-10-09 6:05 PM

..07 Suntor? :-S ?..but Mel hasn't swapped her van again, has she...? (lol)

...right...I'm off.......... ;-)

You can run ;-) ....................but you can't hide >:-).....................wait until Mel gets off the roof 8-)......

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2013-10-09 6:22 PM

She's been messing around with her roof pepe,

David

Looks like us Dave's think a like :D............

pelmetman - 2013-10-09 6:20 PM

pepe63 - 2013-10-09 6:05 PM

..07 Suntor? :-S ?..but Mel hasn't swapped her van again, has she...? (lol)

...right...I'm off.......... ;-)

You can run ;-) ....................but you can't hide >:-).....................wait until Mel gets off the roof 8-)......

I got rid of my 2001 Suntor in 2003 ... as it was a load of cr*p! I haven't been 'on the roof' today as it's been blooming windy!!!! I've been having a shuftie at conservatories and cookers! :D

Oh, and getting some timber for the front of our garages which I'm currently in the process of repairing - I've found out that I can get lengths or 4.8m timber in the camper ... just! :D If I'd opened one of the back windows though and slotted the timber in through there goodness knows what size I could transport!! :-D

Archived