The Big 5 Personality Traits Quiz!!!

CliveH

The Big 5 personality traits are five broad domains or dimensions of personality that are used to describe human personality. Those five traits include neuroticism, extraversion, openness, conscientiousness, and agreeableness.

Now we can all have fun putting ourselves and others in these pigeon holes – where do you think you come? Where would you put me?

Where would you put others?

Let's have bit of a laugh!!

a) Agreeableness

individual behavioral characteristics that are perceived as kind, sympathetic, cooperative, warm and considerate

b) Conscientiousness

characteristic behaviors such as being efficient, organized, neat, and systematic

3) Openness

Openness involves active imagination, aesthetic sensitivity, attentiveness to inner feelings, preference for variety, and intellectual curiosity

4) Extraversion

The terms introversion and extraversion were first popularized by Carl Jung,[1] although both the popular understanding and psychological usage differ from his original intent. Extraversion tends to be manifested in outgoing, talkative, energetic behavior, whereas introversion is manifested in more reserved and solitary behavior

5) Neuroticism

Individuals who score high on neuroticism are more likely than the average to experience such feelings as anxiety, anger, envy, guilt, and depressed mood.[2] They respond more poorly to stressors, and are more likely to interpret ordinary situations as threatening, and minor frustrations as hopelessly difficult. They are often self-conscious and shy, and they may have trouble controlling urges and delaying gratification. Neuroticism is a risk factor for the "internalizing" mental disorders such as phobia, depression, panic disorder, and other anxiety disorders, all of which are traditionally called neuroses.

Could be fun

:-D :-D :-D

Guest pelmetman

Clive you forgot.........

6) Willywavingism

A trait of some Homo Sapiens to impress others with their hunter gathering skills ;-)........... expressed as a need to show how much of a pile they have gathered often accompanied by a urge to denigrate anyone with a smaller one.............. or from the Neanderthal sub species :D

Guest Had Enough

There are more than five. One of the biggest stressors is the inferiority complex.

It's often a lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty, and feeling of not measuring up to society's standards and it is often subconscious. People with this trait tend to over-compensate by continually emphasising their own role and importance in life.

It's usually a problem with under-achievers who will always gravitate to a 'smaller pool' where they feel that they will be higher up the status ladder than the others in the pool.

It's hard to convince them of their problem as there's always a modicum of self delusion with such individuals. Sometimes I think it may be better to just let them carry on thinking that they really are superior to their fellows as otherwise, they'd argue for days about whatever view they hold and how only they can be right in that view.

Anyway, I must dash now as I have to go to see my therapist. Apparently my cognitive reasoning isn't what it should be and my therapist insists that if I carry on like this that that my business is going to grow and grow and will be even harder to manage. We really can't have that.

I hope this has contributed to the thread, which I'm sure, has been started with the very best intentions. God forbid that anyone on here would just like to stir up trouble.

Had Enough - 2013-10-14 11:06 AMThere are more than five. One of the biggest stressors is the inferiority complex.It's often a lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty, and feeling of not measuring up to society's standards and it is often subconscious. People with this trait tend to over-compensate by continually emphasising their own role and importance in life.It's usually a problem with under-achievers who will always gravitate to a 'smaller pool' where they feel that they will be higher up the status ladder than the others in the pool.It's hard to convince them of their problem as there's always a modicum of self delusion with such individuals. Sometimes I think it may be better to just let them carry on thinking that they really are superior to their fellows as otherwise, they'd argue for days about whatever view they hold and how only they can be right in that view.Anyway, I must dash now as I have to go to see my therapist. Apparently my cognitive reasoning isn't what it should be and my therapist insists that if I carry on like this that that my business is going to grow and grow and will be even harder to manage. We really can't have that.I hope this has contributed to the thread, which I'm sure, has been started with the very best intentions. God forbid that anyone on here would just like to stir up trouble.

Own goal? :-)

Guest Had Enough
RogerC - 2013-10-14 11:19 AM
Had Enough - 2013-10-14 11:06 AMThere are more than five. One of the biggest stressors is the inferiority complex.It's often a lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty, and feeling of not measuring up to society's standards and it is often subconscious. People with this trait tend to over-compensate by continually emphasising their own role and importance in life.It's usually a problem with under-achievers who will always gravitate to a 'smaller pool' where they feel that they will be higher up the status ladder than the others in the pool.It's hard to convince them of their problem as there's always a modicum of self delusion with such individuals. Sometimes I think it may be better to just let them carry on thinking that they really are superior to their fellows as otherwise, they'd argue for days about whatever view they hold and how only they can be right in that view.Anyway, I must dash now as I have to go to see my therapist. Apparently my cognitive reasoning isn't what it should be and my therapist insists that if I carry on like this that that my business is going to grow and grow and will be even harder to manage. We really can't have that.I hope this has contributed to the thread, which I'm sure, has been started with the very best intentions. God forbid that anyone on here would just like to stir up trouble.

Own goal? :-)

Credit where credit's due! I should have seen that one coming. Nice one! (lol) But as you know from our resident expert on everything, my brain is deteriorating fast! (lol) No one else in my circle of family and friends has noticed this by the way but as we know, Clive is always right! ;-)

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2013-10-14 12:40 PM

Please can we talk about Muslims or sumfink

How about a Demigod or a Potentate?..................

:D

Archived