Timberland Freedom 2003

tilly234

Hi

I have been looking at a Timberland Freedom to purchase which is in excellent condition,

but the control panel for the water levels etc, etc has a small hole in the (about a 1/4 inch)perspex cover,

It has the Timberland trade name on the perspex cover, could anyone please tell me where

I can get a replacement, I have tried O'Learys but they could not help me.

PS I am just down sizing from a 24' low profile with a fitted bed and a large garage. I am sure

I will have alot of fun trying to get everthing in the Timberland.

If you have a contact number for Timberland I would like to have it, as long as it is not the Timberland that sells footwear.

I am not sure but I believe Timberland curled up its toes and went under a few years ago. But thank you for your suggestion.

When you downsize where do you park the Jag.

Thanks for the number, I phoned the people, but they bought the last 20 panels from Timberland and they

are keeping them. That is very kind of them, they trade under the name of Timberland, but they are just another motorhome dealership.

It was worth a try so thank you for your help.

I will just keep looking.

My apologies I gave you the wrong address The correct address is

Limber Road

Ulceby

DN396YP

Tel 0845 009 9998

This is correct as I have been there and I checked it on Google earth to make sure and you can see all the vans for sale from the road with the little man.

Archived